Ch.1

Jaidahs P.O.V
I'm currently on my way to school & i am late🤦🏽‍♀️

Every since my mother started working late nights at a club , she always tired & Wakes me up late every morning now .

It is now 8:30 & I was suppose to be at school at 7:15 . I attend LA middle & its 10 minutes away from where I live . After 10 minutes of driving we finally made it to the school . My mother was so tired that she just pulled up to the school & dropped me off which means that I now have to sign myself in 🙄.

I walked up to the front desk & was greeted by Mr. Rock .

"Late again huh ms

"Late again huh ms.brown " said Mr.Rock . "Yes " I answered back annoyed by his presence . I then signed myself in & was headed to class . We were currently in second period & that's the most boring class🙄.

I walked in the classroom & the door made a little squick sound which caught everyone's attention. I quietly sat down at my desk & started copying down all of my notes . Ughhh ! This is going to be a long day ...

Chris P.O.V

I just got out the shower & now I'm laying down in my king sized bed watching Netflix

I just got out the shower & now I'm laying down in my king sized bed watching Netflix . Royalty is at school & doesn't get out until 3 :00 so I was enjoying the time I had alone before she came home . Not that I don't love my babygirl but I barely have time to myself .

I also have another daughter named jaidah but I barely talk to her because she changed her number or whenever I called she would block me . See the problem with Jaidah is that she's upset with me because I kept her as a secret unlike royalty . I didn't put royalty's name out to the world , that was all on her mother . If it was up to me royalty's name would not be out because of how famous I am . . .

3 hrs later ...

I'm currently at royalty's school to pick her up . 20 minutes later out came royalty . My babygirl looked so beautiful . "Daddyyy" royalty yelled . "Wassup babygirl , How was school ? " I asked . "It was great & I had sooo much fun ! " . I couldn't help but to smile . My babygirl brings so much joy to me . Before royalty got in the car , I snapped a couple pictures of her to send to the family group chat . Which also included jaidah .

   My Crazy Ass Family😘

Aww she looks so beautiful 💜- Mama

Our baby growing up on us 🥺-Red

Rorooo😍-Trey

Little Chris💛-Tyga

Her shoes fye dawg ! -August

Ew🙃-Daughter🤞🏽

I replied " thank y'all & jaidah lose the attitude" 😗 After I replied to the group chat , me & ro were headed home .  I just noticed that jaidah I blocked me . Mann .. I gotta see my baby jai & build this bond with her man . I truly love my babygirl💖

To be continued ...