Ch.7

Jaidah P.O.V

Today is Father's Day and at my school we are having an FATHER and DAUGHTER dance . I haven't talked to Chris since the last time I was over his house . Maybe because I kinda felt awkward around him after we well he had that talk with me .

I guess I'll call him . His phone rang for a while before he answered .

Phone Convo : "wassup babygirl ! " he said . "Uhm hey I was wondering if you could come to my school today because we have a daughter and father dance " I told him . "Royalty has a dance recital today at 9:00 so ima be there for a couple of hours " he told me . I rolled my eyes . "But what time the dance start ? " he asked . "It starts at 12:00 so..." I said . "I'll be there baby I promise . Daddy love you " he said .

I just hung up the phone afterwards because I'm still at lost for words because of the way he loves me . Anyway , now that I know he coming , I'm going to tell my friends so they can be alarmed because non of them know that CHRIS BROWN is my dad .

Chris P.O.V

Royalty dance recital starts at 9:00 and it's 7:30 so I got time . I just got off the phone with my other princess and when I told her I loved her , she hung up which is weird and rude . But I ain't gone stress it . I got up out of bed to get royalty ready for her dance recital . You already know my baby bouts to be on fleek like don't play with her daddy 😂 . But now foreal tho I'm learning .

9:00 a.m....

My babygirl looks so cute . She had her hair in a bun , her red dress , and her red bow .

My baby was up there killing it

My baby was up there killing it . That's how you know she her daddy's child . After royalty dance recital was over , I scooped her up and was heading to my moms house for royalty to stay there until a little after 12 because I have other plans after I leave the dance .

Jaidah P.O.V

My mom was just now getting up out of bed . The fact that she was just getting out of bed made me an hour late for school . My mom and my "dad" are both coming to my dance even though it's just for the fathers and their daughters . I just finished washing my hair and brushing my teeth . After that i put my hair in a side ponytail and of course my baby hairs were slicked .

Finally after looking through my closet for an outfit , I found one .

I was now an hour late to school . It took us 10 minutes to get there . When we pulled up to the school almost every girl had on a dress with crowns and shit . Unlike me , I dressed to impress not tryna be walking around this school looking like a princess off of them damn Disney movies . But it also meant that I wasn't the only one late .

Chris P.O.V

I have a couple more hours before jai's dance so I called ocean over to my house to keep me company If you know what I mean😏 . "Chris" ocean asked .
"Yes " I replied back . " Is that little girl on your lockscreen your daughter " she asked . I thought about whether I should tell her that I have kids . Well im proud of having kids so ima just straight up tell her . But hopefully this don't affect our relationship we trying to build .

"Yeah she is and I also have another daughter but she's at school " I replied . She looked at me before answering back . " Aw , you have beautiful kids Chris " she said . I looked at her like how do you know what jai looks like because she only seen royalty . "Umm .. thank you but you only seen one of my kids which was royalty so how would you know what my other daughter looks like " I asked In a curious tone .

"I seen a picture of the both of them when we were having sex in your room " she replied . Damn . I forgot I had those pictures in my room and the fact that she saw the picture of them while we were having sex made me uncomfortable . "Oh" was all I could say .

Jaliyah P.O.V

I was on my way to Chris house because jai told me that she wanted me and Chris to ride together but I had no problem with it . I pulled up to his house 20 minutes later . I got out the car and walked up to his door step and knocked . He quickly came to the door which was a surprise because it usually takes him a while .

"What you doing here Jaliyah " he asked . "Boi don't play with me , let me in this house " I said . He didn't even hesitate to let me in because he already know .
I walked in and saw some bitch on his couch looking at me . I mean mugged her ass and she just looked away , that's right bitch don't look .

"Chris wtf you doing , jai's dance is in a couple of hours and you sitting here with some chick " I said .

Chris P.O.V

I don't know who the fuck Jaliyah talking to like she my girlfriend or some . I'm tryna keep ocean ass around not run her ass away . "Jaliyah bruh , you not my female . You my baby mama so act like it " I yelled . "Boiiii , don't play with me " she said . I really don't know why she think I'm playing with her ass but she got another thing is she think she bout to disrespect me in my crib . "Aye Jaliyah you gotta bounce cause ion know why you here " I said .

"I'm here cause yo daughter wanted us to ride in the car together and I was coming to get yo stupid ass " she replied . I already knew that this was about to be an argument and me knowing Jaliyah she gone try to take jai away from me and I refuse to let that shit happen . "Jaliyah just go ! You ain't bout to ruin my Father's Day with that shit . I'll ride in my own shit to my dance , it's not even made for the mamas " I said . She ignored me and walked towards the door and exit her self out . She made that shit easier for me .

Jai dance is in two more hours so I'm good . Ion know why the hell she came over here trippin .

To be continued....