Ch.13

Chris P.O.V

Today was the day that I see royalty and hopefully jai . I haven't been able to get in contact with Jaliyah because every since that nigga answered her phone I been ignoring her . I needed to take a break from talking to her because I knew I was gonna go off on her ass whenever I talked to her .

My performance doesn't start until 8 tonight so I went home and chilled . I was on the couch watching norbit . Jai and royalty got me on this shit . Speaking of jai I haven't talked to her either so it's time for me to call her .

It rung for a while then she answered.
PHONE CONVO :
"Hey daddy " Jai said . " wassup with you babygirl " I asked . " nun just In my room bored " she replied . " well guess what jai " I said . " what daddy " she asked . " I'm in LA and I'm at the crib " I told her . I could hear  the joy in her voice . " omggg . I'm coming over there right now " she said . With that she hung up the phone before I could even give an response .

END OF PHONE CONVO

Jaidah P.O.V

When Chris called me and told me that he was in LA , I was happy asf . I haven't seen him in over an month and I missed him . I couldn't wait to see my dad .  My mom isn't home right now , she's at the nail shop so mike is home with me . I knew I would have to ask him to drop me off .

"Mike " I yelled from the top of the stairs . " what you want jai " he asked . " first of all watch how you talk to me and second of all I have a question " I said . " I'm listening " he said . " Can you drop me off at my dads house please " I asked . He looked at me then back to his phone .

"Hellooo" I yelled . " why can't he come pick you up I mean he is your dad " he said . I had no clue as to why he was talking to me like that . " yeah but I didn't ask him to I asked you " I said with an attitude . He ignored me . "Fuck you " I yelled and walked back to my room .

I was going to my dad house even if I had to walk . I ran some bath water with bubbles . I needed to release my mind right now . I got in the tub and put my headphones on and listened to my music .

Mike P.O.V

I don't know why Jai asked me to drop her off at her dad house . I dislike that nigga . He threatened me and I don't take threats too well . I wanted to kill that nigga straight up . He don't want me around his daughter so ima treat his daughter like she a bitch .  I ain't doing shit for jai .

Jaidah P.O.V

After my long hot bath I called me an Uber to come take me to my dads house . Idgaf about mikes attitude . I don't know what's up with him but I ain't kissing no ass . I pulled my out fit out for the day and flat - ironed my hair . I looked good babyy like somebody wife me already 🥺 .

 20 minutes later I got a text telling me that my Uber was outside

20 minutes later I got a text telling me that my Uber was outside . I grabbed my backpack off the bed and walked downstairs. I was about to exit the door until I felt someone close it right back . It was mike . Who the fuck he think he is .

Mike P.O.V

I was not about to let jai leave this house . Fuck her pussy ass daddy . " Jai go back upstairs " I told her .
"No . You don't tell me what to do . Last time I check you were my moms boyfriend not her bodyguard or my dad " she replied . This girl really got a mouth on her but I can handle it .

" do what the fuck I said jai . Why the fuck you gotta be so complicated " I asked her . " I'm not complicated. It's yo aggy ass " she said . I mean mugged her ass . She kicked me in my balls and ran out the door .

Fuck .

Chris P.O.V

I was outside smoking until I seen an all black USV pull up in my drive way . I had no clue who the fuck this was pulling up to my crib . Seconds later a mad jai got out the car with her backpack . Why was she in a black USV and where the fuck her mama at .

"Hey babygirl " I said to jai . " I'm not in the mood right now so can we just chill" she said . I was shocked because I had no clue as to why she had an attitude but I just nodded as we entered the house .

Me and jai been sitting on the couch for a couple minutes and she still haven't said a word . " Jai baby what's wrong" I asked . " nothings wrong . I'm just tired I guess " she said . I knew she wasn't tired . Something was  bothering her and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it but ima leave it alone for right now .

Jaidah P.O.V

I still couldn't believe that mike really tried to trap me in the house . I didn't tell my dad because I know how he is and I don't want him behind bars . All I wanted to do was chill and hang out with my dad . I didn't want to ruin this day anyway with that bs .

"Daddy" I said . " yes " he replied. " why are you back in LA if your tour is for 8 months " I asked . " I have an performance today down here today " he said . " it was suppose to be a surprise for you and royalty but you called me so I just told you over the phone " he said . " Aww , how sweet " I replied .

6 hours later ....

Chris P.O.V

I just got back from dropping jai off at my moms . Jai is coming to my performance with my mom . I pulled up to the building where my concert will be taking place . I got out and went inside so I can get ready to go on stage .

20 minutes later ...

The lady was now doing my makeup and freshening up my hair . "Daddyyy" I turned around to see royalty . I grabbed her and hugged her . " Dang royalty I was suppose to be surprising you not you surprising me " I told her . She just smiled and said "I know daddy " . She looked so cute .

Jaidah P

Jaidah P.O.V

Me and mama Joyce were now outside of the building that my dad was performing at . We struggled to get through all the fans and paparazzi but we finally made it in . We had front row seats .

"Sissyyy" I heard . I turned to see royalty . " hey babyyy" I said while hugging her and then kissing her cheeks . " I missed you so much " she told me .
" I missed you more " I replied . Royalty didn't want to sit in a chair so she sat in my lap instead . As our dad was performing me and royalty were singing and  dancing along .

Tonight was the greatest surprise ever . Seeing my dad and seeing royalty was all I wanted .

To be continued....