Ch.10

Chris P.O.V

Today was the day that I leave for tour . I haven't told royalty or jai yet but I'm going to tell them when they wake up . It's just that I've been so happy with my girls and I loved spending time with them . I'm gonna be on tour for 8 months . I'm going to be away from my girls for 8 months , that's too long .

I decided that today royalty would have her photo shoot because yesterday we ran out of time . The photographer should be here at 10:00 and it's 8:00 now . She have time to continue to sleep .

Jai on the other hand will be receiving the song I made that is dedicated to her . I want jai to know that she's daddies princess too not just royalty . I'm pretty sure I already showed jai my love for her but this song puts all my love into lyrics .

Jaidah P.O.V

I woke up to my room T.V on still playing the movie from last night . I quickly got up and cut that shit off . I unplugged my phone to see what time it was and it is currently 9:00 . I went into the bathroom to freshen up before I leave .

1 hour later.....
I took a long hot shower that I really needed . I went back into my room wrapped in my towel so I could search for my outfit for today . I decided that today I'll go plain . I have on a black top with black pants and I have on my pink Jordan's with a jean jacket .

After I got dressed I laid right back down in my bed because I wasn't sure if anyone else was up yet

After I got dressed I laid right back down in my bed because I wasn't sure if anyone else was up yet . I put my headphones and listened to my playlist which was full of my dads songs . Including "little more "

Chris P.O.V

It was now 9:30 and royalty was still sleep . I woke her up so she could get ready for her photo shoot . Last night royalty decided to take her hair down because she wasn't feeling the hair style anymore . I ran her bath water and she hopped right in

"Jai" I yelled while in my room . " yes dad " she asked . "Go wash royalty's hair while she's in the tub , she have a photo shoot today " I replied . "Ok" she replied and walked out .

30 minutes later ...

Royalty just got out the tub and it was perfect time because the photographer was here . Royalty was currently in her pajamas sitting on the edge of jai's bed . "Daddy " royalty yelled . "Yes princess " I asked . "Smell my hair , sissy washed it " she told me . I smelled her hair and she was right , it did smell good .

"Daddy daddy " royalty called out . "Yes " I asked . "Take a picture of me and send it to our family " she said while smiling . I didn't hesitate I just took the picture .