Ch.51

Jaidah P.O.V

"FREAK! I ran out of shavers!" I sigh, throwing the empty shaver bag away

"Great." I huff, "now I have to ask my bullshit of a mom for more."

I hesitated a little before softly walking downstairs into the living room where my mom & stepdad are.

I really don't want to call her mom but I have to, "ma?"

"Yes baby?" she pauses her movie averting her attention on me.

"I ran out of shavers." I quickly glance away from her before she can see the irritation plastered on my face.

"You ran out already? I just bought those 2 days ago. what have you been shaving that takes up shavers in 2 days?"

"Well.."

I didn't really use the shavers..well I did but not the right way. I started cutting myself a while ago after the death threats started but I haven't told anyone. cutting myself has become an addiction. it numbs the pain.

"im waiting.."

"I accidentally broke them." I half-lied. they did break but only because I cut too hard.

"You broke them?" she saids, unsurely.

"Yes." I respond quickly, "now go get me more."

"I don't have to buy more just go borrow some of mine."

"Yours? why would I want anything of yours?"

"We not doing this again jaidah." she roll her eyes, "goodbye."

"See!" I point out, "that's how I know you don't love me. you don't call me jai anymore."

"BYE!"

"FUCK YOU TOO!" I yell, angrily.

I stomped up the stairs the whole way making sure to make the floors shake.

"I hate that bitch." I enter her room to retrieve the shavers.

"The only reason im using you is because you help numb the pain." I rub my fingertips against the razor.

"Did you get them?" my ma yelled from downstairs.

I ignored her question & went straight into my rooms bathroom. I lock the door behind me & took a seat on the toilet top.

"What a disgrace!"

"We all know the truth!"

"He's ashamed of you that's why you were a secret!"

I screamed in pain as the razor cut deeply into my skin. The voices started to get louder & louder.

"Kill yourself !"

"You can do it!"

"Go ahead!"

"Please stop!" I clutched my head tightly as blood rushed down my arms to my legs.

"What the fuck jaidah?!"

"ma?!"

—————————-

Jaliyah P.O.V

"What did you do?" I asked, horrified

"I don't know." she cried as more blood dripped from her arms.

"Jaidah baby have you been cutting yourself?!"

I grab a towel from her bathroom closet & gently press it against the cuts.

"Why do you care?" she smacks the towel away, "you never cared about me before."

"I been loved you since birth & I still love you."

"No." she shakes her head, "no one loves me. I DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!"

"You sound crazy as fuck!" I lift the towel from the floor, "im calling the ambulance."

"I don't want to go to the hospital."

"Those cuts are deep." I examine them, "you're gonna need stitches."

"I want them to bleed out not heal."

"Just sit & be quiet."

———————5 min later...

*ding dong*

"I got it!" mike yells, "the ambulance is here."

"I told you I didn't want to go!" jaidah runs for the door but I stop her before she the blood hit the carpets.

"Chill the fuck out!" I held her against my chest.

"Let me go!" she muffled against my chest.

"WE GOT HER!" the doctor quickly snatches jai away from me & pin her to the floor.

"Be careful with her please don't hurt her." I cry.

"We won't we just need her to calm down."

"Get the fuck off of me!" jai wiggles beneath her.

"Hand me the gas mask please." the doctor demands. a male passes her the gas mask as she flips jai over onto her back.

"Sleep tight." the doctor smiles before placing the mask over jai's nose & mouth.

"We can take her to the truck now." she eases jai off the floor.

"Will she awake anytime soon?"

"After we take her to the hospital to get stitched up then yes she'll wake up."

"Should I come with?"

"Yes." the male doctor nods, "both you & the father are needed at the hospital."

"ok."

I unlock my phone as fast as I could & clicked on chris contact. 'BD💚'.

"Hello." he answered.

"Um, were you busy?" I asked, nervous to tell him the news.

"I was but you called so wassup?"

"Jaidahisinthehospital." I rush out.

"WHAT?!"

——————————

💕💕