Ch.55

1 week later...
———————

Chris P.O.V

I haven't contacted jai or jaliyah since the day I bailed on them but I needed to clear my head so I had to keep my distance

I haven't contacted jai or jaliyah since the day I bailed on them but I needed to clear my head so I had to keep my distance. I mean, everyone need space after what just went down.

I've had enough time to think over everything & I decided to take jai to therapy. Not because she needs help but she needs advice & reassuring. I know just the person.

Laila, she helped me notice that I was a good person even though I felt other wise.

"May I speak with the therapist of Laila Sanchez?"

"Who are you & why are you calling? Are you a family friend?" The man over the phone ask.

"Yes. Im a friend of laila's & I will like to come visit her."

"What time will you like to visit?"

"I don't have a specific time but I will be there in about 30 minutes."

"You have 30 minutes to get here or your visit to will be cancelled. Name?"

"Christopher Brown."

"Alright. Be here on time." & with that he hung up.

Now all I have to do is notify jaliyah that im coming by but it's been a week & im just now calling so she may be a little upset.

"Fuck that ima just send the bitch a text." I decided to text her instead of calling cause who the hell wanna hear all that fussing? not me.

                                         'BM'🦋

-im coming by to get jai so let her know to be ready.

                                                             -whatever.

-im otw.

————————————

Jaidah P.O.V

V