Ch.50

Jaidah P.O.V

"Go kill yourself!"

"Go kill yourself!"

"You're not pretty!"

"He doesn't love you!"

All those words struck a very painful feeling in my heart. I wanted to ball up & cry my eyes out but I have to be strong.

"I won't let these people break me." I coach myself as I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

"You're pretty." I smile, "not ugly."

I didn't believe a word I said. I don't see myself as pretty anymore. Maybe the comments have gotten to me.

"Can you hurry up out the bathroom.?" my ma knocked at the door.

"Give me a minute." I yell back, rushing to wipe away my tears.

"Is everything okay.?"

"I told you to give me a minute. I'll be out." I say, with attitude.

I didn't care how I treated people anymore. People treat me bad without caring so why not do the same.

"Who the fuck you talking to.?" she bangs on the door, "I'll beat yo ass."

"Breathe jai just breathe." I talk calmly to myself.

I don't want to lash out on my mom but she's starting to annoy me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY BATHROOM!" she burst into the bathroom as the bathroom door hit the floor.

"STOP YELLING AT ME BITCH!" I stomp passed her, "FUCK YOU & EVERYBODY ELSE!"

"You must wanna die today.?" she trials closely behind me.

"Yes!" I turn around, "I want to die! maybe if I died I'll be at peace!"

"Don't say that." she touch my arm but I shove it off, "we love you & losing you will hurt so much."

"It's hard to believe you when there's millions of people who treat me like shit. I don't feel loved by anyone no matter how much you say you love me."

"Did you really let those people get to you.? how could you believe anything they say after what you've been through.? you know how much you are loved & our opinion are the only ones that should matter to you."

"There's nothing you can say that will change my mind." I walk around her, "sorry for being a disgrace to you."

——————————

Jaliyah P.O.V

"Get yo ass here chris!" I yell over the phone, "yo daughter has lost her damn mind!"

"You done lost yours too cause ion know who you yelling at."

"I'm for real chris." I pause, "she needs somebody to slap some sense into her ass."

"What you mean.? what went down.?"

"Jaidah dumb ass believe that we don't love her or care about her thanks to yo mean ass fans."

"I know she ain't feeding into that bullshit."  he sighs.

"Sad to say that she is." I explain, "we got into an argument because she tried to catch an attitude with me because of what those people said & she not gone take her anger out on me."

"She just need to learn to control her feelings when it comes down to things like this because jai is really sensitive & the smallest things hurt her feelings. I want her to learn to ignore the shit people say about her & the post i made is all I gotta say about the situation."

"So what we gone do.? sit back & watch what happens in the end.?"

"That's what mature parents do & that's exactly what we gone do."

"I hope I don't regret this..."

—————————-

🥰💕