Ch.37

2nd day of being in the hole....
———————————-

Laila P.O.V

Being locked up in the hole with Chris brown is a dream come true but I never knew he had inner demons

"Tell me a little about yourself." I request, "I want to know the real chris brown."

"There's not much to say." he shrug, "I'm a screw up."

I gasped, "no you're not."

"How can you say that?" he ask, clueless. "You don't even know the real me."

I rolled my eyes at his statement, "well help me get to know you."

"You won't judge me would you?"

"I have no space to judge." I say, honestly. I've done alot of bad things in the past that led me up to here.

He took in a sharp breath before speaking, "the chris brown behind closed doors is a fucked up idiot. I take my anger out on others but it's not on purpose. I knew from the start that I couldn't control my anger but I was so selfish that I didn't want to retrieve help for the sake of my loved ones."

I nodded, taking in all the information, "that's the real you?"

"Pretty much." he breathe, "yeah."

I shook my head, "that's not you chris. you are so much more than that."

he laughed, "yeah? Well what do you see in me?"

"I see a beautiful young person with an amazing personality & the brightest smile. you're fighting demons alone & yet you still chose to be happy."

He gave me a puzzled look, "that's how you view me?"

i smiled, "yes. I will always view you that way."

"Do you always see the good in people?" he scoots closer to me.

I focus on the ground as I think of an answer.

"Sorry to drop a bomb on you but I'm curious."

"You're fine." I tell him, "it was just unexpected."

I finally have my answer, "no."

"No?"

Time to explain, "I don't always see the good in people. if I see that you're putting in effort to become a better person then of course I believe you still have a chance at a better life but if you're still following the wrong path & putting in no effort then no."

"I like your mind set." he smirks, "I could use a woman like you."

I stutter, "M-mmm-e-eee?"

"I said like you." he laughs, "not you directly."

"Oh." I muttered. Why would I think that anyway?

"Enough of me." he spoke, "tell me about you."

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. My past is worse than his. will he find me disgusting after I tell him..?

"Hellooo." he waved his hand in my face, "are you on planet earth still?"

"I'm here." I say, embarrassed, "I just don't know how to tell you."

"You can tell me whatever you want me to know." he assure me, "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"It's not you making me uncomfortable." I grab his hand, "it's my past."

"It's that bad?"

"That bad." I repeat, with sorrow.

"Hit me with it." he pulls me onto his lap, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

——————————————— 5 minutes later..

Chris P.O.V

"When I was 18 years old

"When I was 18 years old." she starts, "I use to sleep around with alot of guys at my school & everyone started calling me a 'thot' & a 'whore'. I never cared for what they had to say because I thought it was okay to sleep around with random guys." she pauses, "what do you think?"

"I don't know yet." I stare into space, "continue."

"After a while, I stopped having sex with the boys at my school & chose to do something that requires money. I decided to be a prostitute & a sugar baby. I let them do whatever they wanted to with my body & I did everything they demanded or else I would get beaten." she looks at me with teary eyes.

I wipe away her tears, "is that all?"

she shakes her head, "no but right now it's too much for me."

"I get it." I rub her back in circles.

she eyes me, weirdly, "do you see me as a slut now?"

I quickly shook my head, "no. I could never judge someone by their past when mines isn't perfect either."

She sighs in relief, "thank god."

I yawn, "are you tired?"

"No." she climbs off my lap, "but you are."

"Very much so." I lay flatly across the bottom bunk.

"Rest well." she climbs the ladder onto the top bunk.

"Yeah yeah." I closed my eyes in need of rest.

—————————————

Thanks for 8k..😘