Ch.9

Chris P.O.V

So today I found out that I leave for tour tomorrow night . I still haven't told jai or royalty yet because I feel like they gone be upset . Especially jai because we just now getting to that bond that I've been wanting .

Since I leave tomorrow I planned a girls day for royalty and jai . The first thing I planned for them to do was to get their nails done , Hair done , & for royalty to have a photo shoot . Yes I know I should've planned one for jai but no one other than my family and friends know about her yet .

Royalty will be over in 30 minutes but I don't know about jai because Jaliyah hasn't been answering the phone or jai . I text jai 10 times today and called her 24 times . I decided to stop calling and texting and was just hoping that she reply whenever she have the time .

1 hour later....
The doorbell rung and I was expecting it to be royalty but it was trey . "Wassup Brown " trey said . He also had a little girl with him that looked just like him . "Wassup man " I replied . "What you been up to " he asked . "Nun , I been focusing on my music and my kids " I replied . "Damn , I forgot you had 2 kids " he replied while chuckling . I kept a straight face cause Ian see nothing funny .

Before I could speak the door bell rang. . "Daddyyyy" yelled royalty . I picked her up and spinned her around as she laughed . I put royalty down and sat back down . "Look at my outfit daddy " royalty yelled while posing . I knew she wanted me to take a picture so I took one .

My baby rocking daddies clothing line

My baby rocking daddies clothing line . It automatically made me smile . The thrown I bought was just for her . She's a princess in the making .

"Damn brown " trey said . I forgot this nigga was here , I was too intrested in royalty . "What bro " I replied . " She growing up mane . What you gone do when she get older and have boys " he asked . My jaw clenched . " Ain't no boys coming her way . Fuck a boyfriend . I am her one and only boyfriend . " I replied . "Ite , Ima head out bro " he said . "Ite " I replied not even looking at him .

Man . Jai needa answer this phone . We got plans and I ain't canceling them .

Jaidah P.O.V

I woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon . Last night I stayed up all night on the phone with a special someone but that's for me to know and for y'all to find out . I unplugged my phone from the charger seeing that it was fully charged. Damn . I had a lot of missed calls and text from my dad .

TEXT MESSAGES :
DAD : jai ...
DAD : Damn wtf you doing ...
DAD : Answer the damn phone . I got plans for us
DAD : Ian gone stop texting you until you answer me
DAD : Ite I'm done texting you 😂 but call me whenever you have the chance . Love you 😘
END OF MESSAGES

I decided to call Chris back . It rang twice before he answered. PHONE CONVO : "Hey daddy you called " I asked . " Yeah babygirl I did , I called because I have plans today set for you and royalty " he said . A smile grew on my face . "Ok so what I need to do get ready or some " I asked . "Yes and ask your mom to drop you off at my house " he replied . Then we hung up .