Ch.56

Jaidah P.O.V

Im sick of life

Im sick of life. Im sick of people. Im just sick of everything. I can't wait until tonight, im gone end it all.

I didn't want to end my life without seeing royalty for the last time. That would be selfish of me. So tonight I have plans for her & I.

"Hey." My ma walks into my room, sitting at the end of my bed.

"What do you want?"

"I came to check on you. Your dad told me what went down the other day & I wanted to talk about it."

"I don't wanna talk. All I want you to do is accept me as is. If you don't accept me as I am now then I don't know what to tell you. That precious jaidah you want back so bad is gone. So let her go."

I wish they would just leave me alone about the past me. At first, I allowed them to hurt & lie to me. Now, I refuse to buy into their lies.

"I know what your problem is." she say, crawling up to my face, snuggling me.

I pushed & shoved to get away from her but it was no use, she had a tight grip on me.

"I see it now. I see why you believed everything the fans said. You felt that way all along. The lies, hurt, & betrayal. All that caused you to turn out like this. You're afraid to trust yourself with us again."

I had no come back. Everything she said was true. That's exactly how I felt. I was happy at first with my life, but then I recognized how right the fans were.

"I agree with you. I don't trust a word you or dad say. Both of you have put me through so much in my life & I always forgave y'all for it. I never noticed how much it affected me until a while ago. The old me would let you run all over me but it wasn't a problem because you knew I would forgive you. You took advantage of that."

"We lied to protect you. Lying to you wasn't easy but if it's to keep you protected then it'll do."

"Well all those lies have come back to hunt me. Now look at me." I gesture to myself, "im broken."

She couldn't deny it. she knew there was no fixing me now. It's too late.

"I now have an headache from talking about this. I don't need to hear anymore from you. Please leave my room."

"Just think over what I said. I know my precious jaidah is in there somewhere." she saids, removing herself from the room.