Ch.15

Chris P.O.V

It's been 2 months since I been on tour . I talk to jai every 2 weeks and talk to royalty every 2 weeks also .
I make sure that I stay updated on what's going on in my kids life while I'm gone . Royalty has a Instagram account so I know what she's up to most of the time . Jai on the other hand doesn't really have a Instagram account from what I know of .

I need jai to have an Instagram account so I can see what's up with her daily life so I won't have to call her all the time to see what's up .

Jaidah P.O.V

I just woke up from a good nap . School really be having me tired out . Everyday after school i take a nap . I got out of bed and went downstairs to see my mom and mike cuddled up together . "Ew" was all I could say . I walked in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to look for my spicy chicken sandwich.
It was no where to be seen . "Maaaa" I yelled . " Yes jai " she asked . "Who ate my stuff . And by stuff I mean my food " I replied .

"Oh . Mike ate it baby " she told me . I quickly ran up to him and smacked tf outta him . I don't play when it comes down to my food . " Ayo what the fuck " he yelled . " Jai baby why you do that " my mom asked . " He always coming over here eating stuff . He got a house and money . He can buy his own shi- I mean stuff " I said .

I walked right passed them and went upstairs to my room . I was mad asf because he always eating my shit . I couldn't think of anything to do but to call my dad and tell him about this shit . It rung for a while and then went to voicemail . Now I was mad at him for not answering my call .

2 hours later....

Chris P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed of my hotel room making jai an Instagram account . I know people don't know about her yet but today that might change . The fact that I was keeping jai a secret was really starting to make me feel guilty . Me realizing that made me better understand as to why she was hurt .

20 minutes later ...

I'm done with the Instagram account . The only thing I have to do now is get jai permission to fully release the account . I picked up my phone and noticed that she called . I called her back ASAP !

it rung for a while before she answered .

PHONE CONVO :

"Hello " Jai said . " Hey baby what you doing " I asked . " nothing really ... just finishing up my homework " she told me . " Ite cool but I got a important question to ask you " I told her . " yeah what is it " she asked . " would you like me to make you an Instagram account " I asked her . " daddy I already have one . I just don't post on there because you know " she told me . I quickly felt myself about to cry .

" but why did you ask " she said . " I made you one and I want to release it out to the world but it wouldn't be right to do it without your permission " I told her . " of Course I want it . It's just like.. what about your fans " she asked me . " Fuck them . They don't know shit about you and if you feel like they bugging you then let me know " I told her . " so is that a yes " I asked . " Yesss " she yelled .

"Alright bye baby . Ima send you the info and stuff . Ima also shout you out on my page " I told her . " Ok daddy but you working my ears so let me get back to my homework " she told me . " alright " I relied . After she hung up .

PHONE CONVO OVER .

TEXT MESSAGES :

#1 babygirl 😘 : The username is @missjaidahbrown
And the password is JAIBROWN 1 . yes all the letters are capital .

END OF MESSAGES

Jaidah P.O.V

I'm finally done with my homework . My dad sent me the info to my new Instagram account and he told me that he was going to shout me out which really caught me off guard . I'm nervous asf because now I'm about to be famous asf with lots of haters and fans but maybe I can get used to it .

I logged on to the account my dad made me and noticed that I already had 300k fans and I just started . I also noticed that I was tagged in something . I press the tag and it was my dad shouting me out . I commented under the post with the emoji " 💙" .

I had no clue as to what to post because I never posted on Instagram before . I decided to just post a photo of myself with a caption .

Liked by : chrisbrownofficial , _

Liked by : chrisbrownofficial , _.naebae , missroyaltybrown and 4,700 more .

Missjaidahbrown : when you naturally pretty😋💛

I posted this pic seconds ago and my likes were already rolling in . Everyone I refreshed my feed I either had a new follower or new like . I couldn't believe that I was actually famous . Maybe I do like having a lot of attention .

To be continued....