Ch.8

Chris P.O.V

It is now 11:30 and the dance start at 12:00 . I grabbed my keys off the table and was headed to my moms house to pick up royalty . I arrived at my moms house at 11:40 which is perfect timing . I honked the horn so she could know that I was outside . 3 minutes later royalty came running to the car . "Hi daddy " she said . "Hey babygirl , I missed you " I said . " I missed you more but I also miss my sissy" she replied . I love the fact that royalty loves her big sister , I just hope jai loves her just as much .

I arrived at jai's school which is LA middle . I parked on the side of the rode because the parking lot was filled with cars . I grabbed a sleeping royalty out the back seat and walked in the school . I put royalty down on the ground so I could go find jai . Once I spotted jai me and royalty walked over to her .

Jaidah P.O.V

I was waiting on Chris to come . The dance hasn't started yet but it is about to start . Minutes later i saw Chris and royalty walking my way . I can't believe he brought royalty along with him on our day . "Jai" Chris said . "Hey sissy ! I missed you" royalty said . I gave them both a smile because I didn't want to be rude . I really regret asking him to come because this day was suppose to be about me and him but I guess he was on some other shit .

Chris P.O.V

It's been an hour since the dance started and I ended up losing jai and royalty . I had no clue where they had run off to but I knew for a fact that they were together . After the floor was clear I spotted royalty who was on the dance floor dancing and smiling .

She looked like the princess that she is

She looked like the princess that she is . My babygirl is truly ROYALTY 👑.

Jaidah P.O.V

I lost royalty somewhere on the dance floor . I was currently dancing with my friend Avery on the dance floor but you wouldn't be able to see us because there were so many people surrounding us . I got tired of dancing and was about to sit down until Mr.Rock came on the microphone and started speaking . I quickly went off to find Chris .

Chris P.O.V

Me and royalty were on the dance floor until we seen jai coming towards us . "Chris " she said . I looked at her like don't play with me . She rolled her eyes . "Daddy " she said sounding annoyed . "Yes baby " I asked . "He's about to announce the final dance which is the father and daughter dance " she said . "Ok jai , lets go find us a spot on the dance floor where the spot light shines " I replied .

Jai was right . Her principal announced the final dance which was the father and daughter dance . I told royalty to go sit down and don't go anywhere . Meanwhile , Me and jai were on the floor dancing . Well I was , jai was didn't know how to dance .

I picked jai up and placed her toes on top of mine as we moved to beat of the song . We were dancing to a slow song and as the song continued to play , jai was enjoying the moment . Jai was smiling while looking me in the eyes . I couldn't do anything but smile back at her because I like to see her happy and not with an attitude.

Minutes later they announced that the dance was now over . I was a little upset because I was enjoying that moment with jai . Seeing her smile really makes me happy . That's how I know I'm doing something right as a father .

Jaidah P.O.V

I'm not gonna lie , I was enjoying the moment that I shared with Chris . He truly made me happy tonight . when we were dancing , I couldn't stop smiling and I didn't know why . I felt like the most important girl in the world when I was dancing with Chris . I felt like the love that I had for him as a dad was coming to me .

2 hours later ....

Me , royalty , and Chris were at apple bees . We didn't wanna go straight home because we all were very happy with being with eachother . This what family love feels like , we were all happy and we even made jokes . I swear my love for them are really kicking in . I love this feeling and I don't want it to stop .

Chris P.O.V

I really enjoyed my night with jai . I made her smile and I made her happy . Nothing made me feel more better than seeing jai smile . Especially because I'm use to her always having an attitude . Jai showed me another side of her , Tonight I seen the goofy jai and seeing her being so goofy help me to realize that jai has a goofy personality which is something I didn't know .

All I wanted to do tonight was hang out with my girls while I had them for the night . We are now headed back to my place so we can get ready for bed but they ain't going to bed tonight , we gone have our daddy and daughter time . I looked in the back seat to see royalty and jai watching norbit on royalty's iPad .

They were smiling at eachother non stop . I could tell by the smile on jai's face that she loved royalty just as much as royalty loved her .

I pulled up in my drive way and grabbed a sleeping royalty out the car . I wasn't about to carry jai because she was heavy as hell and I know she can walk . I unlocked the door for us and I went upstairs and placed royalty in my bed . Jai was still downstairs in the snack pantry looking for some to snack on .

Minutes later ...

Jai was headed to her room to lay down for the night but I stopped her . I meant what I said when I said that I wanted that father and daughter time . "Jai baby " I said . "Yes dad" she said . "Come sleep in bed with me and royalty, we watching madea which I know you enjoy " I replied . "Ok " she said happily .

1 hour later ...

Jai and royalty were now asleep while laying on me . Royalty was on my chest and jai was on my right snuggling her face into my side . I was so happy to have jai up under me . Tonight I feel like I really showed her how much I love her . I finally had both of my girls in my arms with both of them happy . I smiled and closed my eyes . I was out !

To be continued.....