Ch.31

1 week later..
—————————-
Chris P.O.V

"I need serious help ma

"I need serious help ma." I say, seriously.

"What you mean?"

"You know how when I was younger, I had anger issues." I reminded her.

"Yeah... what about it?" she side-eyed me.

"It's coming back. Not worse as before though."

"Sign yourself up for therapy." my mom always wanted me to go to therapy but therapy is full of crazy people & im not crazy, I think.

"I can't. That's for people who really need help." I pointed out.

"Think of it as a way of freedom."

"What's so heavenly about therapy?"

"It helps take away your inner demons." she smiled, "whatever makes your temper boil can be handled."

"The only thing that makes my temper boil is jai." I huffed, "she gets under my skin."

"How is that exactly?"

"She say the dumbest shit ever. Everything that comes out her mouth is hurtful."

"Don't start that. You say hurtful things too."

"You right, but I try to make things right & she pushes me away." I say truthfully, it's everytime.

"Does jai know that?" she cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes. I try to get her to see things from my perspective but it goes in one ear & out the other."

"When do you want to sign up for therapy? People there will be happy to listen to you."

"Today.."

—————————————

Jaidah P.O.V

I curled into a ball & cried silently to myself

I curled into a ball & cried silently to myself. Crying has become an everyday routine for me.

"I could've been raped because of him." I sniffled into my pillow, "he abandoned me."

*knock knock*

"GO AWAY!" I cried out, "just leave me alone."

"I can't leave you alone when you've been in this room for centuries." Mike joked, "we miss you."

"I just need sometime to myself." I say.

"What you need is to talk to someone." he twisted the door knob.

"IM FINE." I tried not to burst into tears again.

"You not but okay." he trailed off.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

————————————

Jaliyah P.O.V

"Yo call that nigga

"Yo call that nigga." Bae burst into the room.

"What nigga?"

"Yo baby-daddy. He trippin if he think I'm gone let him continue to hurt jai." he glared at me, angrily.

"Just leave it alone. Leave him alone."

"I can't. I won't." he put on his shoes.

"Where you going?" I rolled on to him.

"To fight this nigga. He ain't gone learn until somebody beat some sense into his yella' ass."

I fake laughed, "you funny bruh."

"Me & you both." he pushed me off him, "tell jai I got locked up for her." he chunked the deuces up.

*Ding dong*

"Just the nigga I need to see." I heard mike say.

I rolled my eyes, "DON'T START SHIT MIKE."

—————————————

This chapter is boring. 🕺🏽❗️