Ch.12

Jaidah P.O.V

Today I have school and I hate going to school . My mom always claim she too tired to take me to school . The reason she's tired is because of her boyfriend . So basically my mom won't be taking me to school , she called someone to come take me .

I have no clue of who it was or what time the person was coming so I quickly got dressed . 20 minutes later I was ready .

I wore a white top with my white jeans and of course my jeans jacket

I wore a white top with my white jeans and of course my jeans jacket .

Mike P.O.V

I was on my way to my girlfriend Jaliyah house

I was on my way to my girlfriend Jaliyah house . She wanted me to pick up my stepdaughter jai . I had no problem with it because if I'm going to be a father to someone's kid I need for me and the kid to bond .

10 minutes later ...

I hopped out the car and knocked on Jaliyah door . Jai came to the door rolling her eyes , I don't know what her problem is . "You ready " I asked jai . "What you mean ready . You taking me to school " jai asked . "Obviously that's why I'm here " I replied.

I don't know what's this girls problem but ima break that attitude shit . She ain't gone be talking to me with no attitude.

Jaidah P.O.V

I was now in the car with mike , my moms boyfriend . I don't like him and I ain't tryna build no type of bond with him . I have a dad already and that's CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN .

We were riding in silence until mike wanted to talk . " Aye jai , I think me and you need to talk " he said . " Aboutttt.." I asked . " Well basically I'm dating your mom and I ain't going no where anytime soon . So what you think about a stepdad " he asked . I rolled my eyes before talking , I knew he had this in mind .

" I have a dad . I don't need no stepdad in my life . " I replied . " well you don't have to see me as your stepdad but ima always see you as my daughter " he told me . After that we pulled up to my school . I hopped out quick asf not even telling him thank you or bye .

Today was the first day that I ever been on time in a while .

Chris P.O.V

I been calling Jaliyah phone for hour now . I don't know what she doing but she need to answer . I'm tryna surprise jai because tmr I have a performance back in LA and I know seeing me will make jai happy . I was growing impatient with this shit . I said fuck and I'll just tell jai myself , which will ruin the surprise but whatever .

Let me call nia so she can bring royalty out tmr too . It rung for a while before she answered.

PHONE CONVO : " wassup Nia " I said . " what you want Chris " she asked . "Damn no hey no how you doing . Wow " I said while laughing . " Get to the point Chris I know you want something " she said . " you right I do . I want you to bring royalty to my performance in LA tmr but don't tell her . It's a surprise " I said . " Ok Chris " she said . & then she hung up .

END OF PHONE CONVO .

Now I just have to wait until jai get out of school so I can tell her the great news . Speaking of school I wonder how she been getting there because she told me that Jaliyah be too tired to take her . Ima ask Jaliyah about that shit .

8 hours later ....
Jaidah P.O.V

School was finally over . Today went by fast asf surprisingly . All I wanted to do was go home and lay down but all this damn homework gone keep me up .
I already knew that mike was coming to pick me up because he dropped me off .

20 minutes later....

I seen mike car drive up in the parking lot and I ran and got in the car . " someone's excited to see me " he said . " No I'm not . I'm just ready to get home " I said . " Yeah right " he replied . I just ignored him and started recording myself on my phone .

Mike P.O.V

Me and jai pulled up to Jaliyah house and she quickly hopped out my car and ran Into the house . I swear jai funny as fuck . I walked in the house and walked straight upstairs to Jaliyah room . I was tired as fuck and I needed to sleep .

My sleep was interrupted when Jaliyah phone started to ring . The name across the screen said baby daddy 🙄 so I was guessing that it was jai's dad . She was sleep so she couldn't answer it so I did .

PHONE CONVO : "Aye Jaliyah " he said . " this ain't Jaliyah this mike " I said . " who the fuck is you and why you at her house " he asked . " I'm the boyfriend that's why nigga " I said with a attitude .
" Man I don't give a fuck about you being the boyfriend . You betta stay yo Donald Duck looking ass away from my daughter or ima hurt yo ass " he said . After that he hung up .

END OF PHONE CONVO .

Chris P.O.V

Ion know who Jaliyah think she is bringing another nigga around my child . Ion play that shit . He gone be tryna play that stepdaddy roll and I ain't having it . That shit really made me mad . I'm finna say fuck this tour and go back to Cali right now and fuck some shit up .

To be continued.....