Ch.2

Jaidah P.O.V

It was a pretty day out and it was too pretty outside to just sit in the house & do nothing so I asked my mother if we could go downtown to the river , luckily she said yes . It was a lil windy out so I decided to put on a white top , white jeans with rips , red Jordan's , & my hair In a bun with my baby hairs slicked .

My mom on the other hand had on some shorts , a white crop top , with some shades & her hair in a curly ponytail with her edges slicked

My mom on the other hand had on some shorts , a white crop top , with some shades & her hair in a curly ponytail with her edges slicked .

We are now downtown at the river  looking at the beautiful fishes

We are now downtown at the river  looking at the beautiful fishes . The fishes were orange & some of them were yellow with black stripes . As we continued to walk the river we came upon an icecream shop . "Mommyyyy " I sweetly said . "Yes jai ? " she replied as if she knew what I wanted . "May I please have some money to get me some ice cream ? " I asked happily . She hesitated at first but then passed me forty dollars so I was guessing she wanted some too .

I walked in the ice cream shop & the line was long asf . I already knew I was gonna be standing here for a while so I scrolled through Instagram while waiting . After a couple minutes passed I was finally at the front desk . "Hey ! How may I help you " the lady asked . "Uhm.. I would like to order two Oreo Oreo icecreams with gummy bears ! " I replied .

"32.50 " . I gave the lady the money & grabbed our icecream & walked out the store . I was looking for my mom because she wasn't in the same place I last seen her . Ahhh ! There she is , I spotted her talking to a man & the man had a little girl but I couldn't spot who they were from a distance so i happily skipped to where my mom was & you wouldn't believe who it was ... "Chrisss "

To be continued...