Ch.14

Jaidah P.O.V

It's been 2 months since I last seen my dad . I been so focused on him that I forgot about my friends . I decided that I want to have a BIG sleepover with my friends . I also invited royalty and her friends over . I couldn't leave my lil sister out .

My sleepover starts at 8 tonight . I had a long day ahead of me and I still have to go shopping for decorations and stuff . My mom is out with mike looking for blankets because everybody can't fit in my bed and plus royalty and her friends aren't sleeping with me and my friends .

5 minutes later...

My mom texted me telling me to get ready to go shopping for my sleepover . I quickly got up and got my outfit out for the day and hopped in the shower . I washed up quickly and did all my hygiene. I looked cute or whatever .

10 minutes later I heard somebody honk the horn letting me know that my mom outside

10 minutes later I heard somebody honk the horn letting me know that my mom outside .

Jaliyah P.O.V

I was currently out shopping with jai . We struggling to find decorations for this sleepover . I want to find something for the kids first because I know royalty and she can be picky about things . " Jai baby grab that pink blanket for me " I told her . She picked it up and placed it in the cart . " Ma you know that blanket is only big enough for one person " she asked . " Yeah I know but maybe they all can get their own blanket or they may bring their own " I replied .

We continued to walk around the store until jai came upon a big ass blanket with sparkles . " Ma ima get this for me and my friends " she told me . " Ok jai " I replied . Now that we have the blankets we have to find decorations .

Jaidah P.O.V

I never knew that finding decorations could be so hard . Whenever we did find something I liked my mom would say that it's too kiddy . " Jai let's just forget about the decorations. You really don't need em , it's just a sleepover " she said . I huffed because she was right . It's just a one night thing . Not a party . " Okay ma " I replied .

3 minutes later ...

We put the blankets in the car and headed to a different store to get snacks and stuff . After we leave the store we going to pick up my friend nae . Nae was someone that I barley talked to but we were still friends .

Nae P.O.V

V