Ch.6

Chris P.O.V

Royalty and jai have been gone for an week now . I haven't seen them since last weekend . Whenever they mama's bring them over here again is when I will see them . Right now I'm at a BIG LIVE ASS PARTY and it's plenty of the bad bitches here . I'm just tryna fuck a bitch real quick and dip .

One bad looking ass bitch caught my eye . She Wasn't even throwing it back or nun , she naturally caught my eye .

Damn was all I could say . I was staring at shawty the whole night .

Ocean P.O.V

While I was on the dance floor drinking , this sexy ass nigga caught my eye . He looked tasty as fuck . I noticed that he been staring me down since I got here , so I made my move .

I walked pass him motioning my hand towards him to let him know to come here . At first he wasn't sure who I was talking to but he eventually figured it out and came to me . He came over to me licking his lips and his eyes were undressing me😋 "what's yo name shawty " he asked . "Ocean" I replied . "Yo pussy must be wet as fuck if yo name ocean" he smirked😏

I was wet already just from his voice like what the fuck . I laughed at his last remark and just smirked at him while biting my lip . I guess he noticed because he started to lick his lips again . "Aye ocean " he called out . "My name Chris , let me put yo number in my phone before we go " he said . I quickly put my number in his phone and saved it as Ocean😏 !

Chris P.O.V

The rest of the night , Me and ocean were hooked to eachother . She didn't let me leave no where nor did i let her leave to go anywhere . All I could think about was why am I so hooked on this female 🤦🏽‍♀️ I just wanted a quick fuck but I guess this shit a whole nother level .

"Ready to head out " I asked ocean . " yes " she replied . I could tell she wanted me because her eyes were filled with lust and so was mine . I quickly grabbed her hand and exit the party and cranked my car up and headed to my house .

Ocean P.O.V

We pulled up to Chris house 20 minutes later . His house was really 30 minutes away but he so ready to fuck me that he was speeding fast as fuck to get to his house . He quickly got out the car and opened my door , as he opened the door he kissed me . "Take your clothes off now " he demanded .

I was so turned on due to the fact that he was in charge and I loved an demanding man . He carried me bridal style up to his room and gently tossed me on the bed . As he was kissing me down my jawline to my neck there was a picture next to his bed that had two little girls on them .

 One picture was a picture of a little girl named "royalty " & had song lyrics on the frame that said "Myyy Baby My Royalty , Girl you the lyrics to my song " & the other one was a picture of a girl who looked older

& the other one was a picture of a girl who looked older .

The picture read "Jaidah " also with song lyrics but these lyrics said " I can live without moneyyy , I can live without the famee , & if everyday was Sunnyy , i could live without the rain & if I ever went up to heavenn , I would fall right back ...

could live without the rain & if I ever went up to heavenn , I would fall right back down but life wouldn't be living cause you the one I couldn't live without "

I was guessing that those were his kids . As I was looking at the pictures ,I didn't even notice that Chris found my spottt & his tongue work felt like heaven . I was saying GOD BLESS ME in my head😋
After rounds and rounds me and Chris were finally able to go to sleep . Everything went dark & I was outtt ! That yummy sex put me to sleep . & that's how our night ended .

To be continued....