Ch. 15.2

Jaliyah P.O.V

I'm currently out with mike looking for a cute outfit for me to wear to meet his parents . We done been in so many stores and still haven't found a thing . All I wanted to do was go home and lay down . I been feeling sick lately and I don't know why .

"Baby " mike said . " Yes " I said while looking at him . " you Ite " he asked . " I don't know really . I just feel sick " I told him . He nodded and kept going . As I was pushing the basket I bumped into someone .

" Jaliyah " he said . " Sev " I said in shock . " Wassup , Long time no see " he told me . " I know . I been living life " I replied . " I see you have a daughter now . You sure she ain't mines " he said . My eyeballs shot wide . " Nooo ! I'm sure " I replied .

"Since you so sure then let's take a DNA test " he told me . " For what " I said . " let's not act dumb Jaliyah . We both know that when you was with Chris you cheated on him with me " he told me . " what's that suppose to mean " I asked with a attitude. " that means that there's a 50% chance that your daughter could be mines " he told me . " Ok fine . Watch she not gone be yours " I told him . " we'll see " he said while walking off .

I forgot mike was here with me . I couldn't focus on mike right now . I still can't believe that I just ran into sev and that he wants a DNA test to see if jai is his . I know for a fact that she's Chris child but at the time I'm confused now . Jai looks like sev a little bit but jai also looks like Chris too and has his freckles .

Mann what the fuck . I'm confused as hell .

Jaidah P.O.V

"Meme stoppp " I yelled while laughing . " No jai " she told me . " Ok ok I will pick it up " I told her . She stopped tickling me and left me to pick up the water off the floor . After I picked up the water off the floor I laid down in meme bed and got on my phone . I haven't posted on Instagram in a while so I decided to post .

Missjaidahbrown : I cut my hair y'all😔

A few seconds after posting my likes and comments started rolling in . I was no longer at 300k . I was currently at 530k . I gained all of those followers in less than 48 hours .

I still was confused a little because I don't see how my dads followers didn't recognize my last name but I guess it really doesn't matter . I was snapped out my thoughts when meme burst into the room .

" Put on some clothes and put on a swim suit under it . We're going swimming . " she told me . I nodded and got up to get ready .

Sev P.O.V

Jaliyah had me fucked up

Jaliyah had me fucked up . She know she cheated on Chris with me but then soon as she come up pregnant she automatically claim it as Chris child . I want a DNA test to prove that her daughter could be my child .

If I am a father to her daughter then I will have to change my ways and put everything to the side so I could catch up with the child because we have a lot to catch up on if so .

I'm currently on my way to file this report for this DNA test . I meant what I said about this DNA test . I ain't letting that shit go . For 1 the child looks just like me if you were to ask me but others may view it the other way around .

Jaliyah P.O.V

I still can't believe that Sev wants a DNA test on my child . If jai was his child then it was his fault because he walked out on me when I told him that I was pregnant . Chris on the other hand stayed with me because he was 100% sure that jai was his . I don't know how ima tell Chris this but he got to take a DNA test too in order to find the match .

Chris P.O.V

Mane that movie was good no cap . The Harriet Tubman movie was definitely worth the wait . I hopped in my car about to drive off until my phone rung . It was Jaliyah .

PHONE CONVO :

"Chris " Jaliyah said . " Yeah wassup " I asked . " Uhm ... I don't know how to tell you this but you have to take a DNA test . " she told me . In my head I was thinking like a DNA test for what . " for what Jaliyah " I asked in a attitude tone ." For jai . I ran into one of my ex's and he told me that he what a DNA test to see if jai is his " she said .

I'm confused as fuck because how can jai be his if me and her was together the whole time . Even through the pregnancy . " How Jaliyah ! Me and you was together the whole time . You wasn't pregnant when you got with me " I told her . " yeah but I never told you that I cheated on you while we was together " she said while crying . I was mad as fuck because now there is a 50% Chance that jai could be his .

" Man what the fuck Jaliyah . You cheated on me and just now telling me 13 years later . Plus we suppose to have a child together but now my child could not be my child . You got me fucked up yo . If jai ain't mines ima kill yo ass and that nigga and still keep jai . " I said then hung up .

Ain't no way jai ain't mines . She look just like me and got her freckles from me . I'll be damned if another nigga think he have a chance to be my daughter father . Yeah I'm definitely finna say fuck this tour and head back to L.A tonight .

To be continued....