Ch.49

A couple weeks later...

————————

Jaidah P.O.V

It's been a couple weeks since the death threats & they only got worser thanks to my parents

"I can't take this anymore." I confess, walking into my ma room.

"Take what.?"

"The death threats." I remind her, "it's gotten worse. People are threatening to kill me whenever they see me."

"I thought my Instagram post would teach them to not fuck with you but I guess not." she sits up, "it's plan b time."

"Plan b.? I told you there is no plan b. I don't want you stressing to the point where it effects the baby."

"I mean this in the nicest way possible." she takes a deep breath, "fuck this baby. i'm more concerned about your life. you here already, the baby ain't so I ain't gotta worry about it."

"What you gone do.? try to fight the people.?"

"Yes." she nods, "pregnant or not. I can still beat a bitch ass."

"You're literally carrying a watermelon on your back." I laugh, "you can't do nothing."

"Being a mother means making sacrifices & that's something I stick to. it's life or death behind you."

"This is a sacrifice that you gone sit out on." I gently push her back on the bed as she tried getting up.

"Just let me show a bitch some." she lifts up again, "I bet shit won't be said after this ass beating."

"Stay yo pregnant self down."

"Pass me my phone so I can call chris because if I can't fight then his ass gone fight."

"He ain't gone agree with you." I pass the phone to her.

"You don't think he will.?" she say, holding the phone in one hand as she flicked her wrist with the other.

"No. why would he try to fight people behind a screen.?"

"If they can run they mouth they can drop that addy & throw some hands." she roll her eyes.

"Just call my daddy." I sigh, all of this is too much.

"You have reached the voicemail box of 872-"

"That bitch ain't even answer." she starts to cry, "stupid hoe."

"I know you not crying." I cover my mouth to prevent me from laughing out loud.

"Shut up." she cries, "it's my mood swings."

"Yeah right." I huff, "but he probably busy."

"Busy doing what.? what's more important than you.?"