Ch.18.2

Chris P.O.V

I walked to the back of the bus before entering my room and closing the door behind me

I walked to the back of the bus before entering my room and closing the door behind me . I laid on the bed face first as I snuggled my face in the soft pillow .

I groaned as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket . I reached into my front packet grabbing my phone . I seen 'BM J💓' flash across the screen .

"What the fuck she want " I mumbled before sitting up . All a nigga want to do is sleep in peace but bitches stay buggin.

"Hello " I groaned .

"Did I wake yo sleepy ass up " she said laughing . I groaned as I rolled my eyes . It's too late fa this childish shit .

"Aight what you want ". I was grumpy as hell but who wouldn't be when you haven't slept in 48 hours .

"Mean ass but anyway .... Jai got suspended from school " . I pulled the phone away from my ear making sure I heard her right .

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY ! " I yelled as I hopped off the bed . I pulled my shirt over my head throwing it across the room .

"I said jai got suspended " . I heard her perfectly clear the first time but I had to make sure my ears heard her right .

"MANE WHAT THE FUCK SHE DO !" .

"She cursed at a teacher " . How can she just say that shit to me with no emotion behind it .

"MANE GET OFF MY PHONE JALIYAH ! JUST KNOW I'LL BE BACK IN L.A BY FRIDAY !" I said hanging up .

"IMA KILL HA ASS " I yelled throwing my phone against the wall . I watched as it cracked but I didn't care at the moment .

Jaidah P.O.V

I laid in my bed with my whole body under the covers . I was beyond terrified of what my dad may do if he found out about my suspension. I didn't want to find out either but I knew I'll have to face him soon .

"Fuck it I'm hungry " . I pushed the covers off me before getting up going downstairs. I opened the fridge instantly seeing my subway sandwich .

"Glad I still have you " I said grabbing subway sandwich . I placed it in the microwave for a good 2 minutes before deciding that it was good enough .

I grabbed a cola drink to go along with my sandwich before going into the living room taking a seat on the love seat . I grabbed the remote as I propped my feet up on the table .

I went to YouTube searching up my dads name as all his music videos popped up on the screen .

"I guess I'll play this one " . I pressed play on the music video 'undecided' before taking a bite of my sandwich .

I continued to watch music videos as I finished up my food . I sipped the rest of my cola as I got up to throw it away. I watched my hands and cleaned my mouth .