Ch.3

Chris P.O.V

"Chrissss" .... I heard my name being called not even recognizing that it was jai . " Hey Babygirl " I said . "Not yo babygirl , you only have 1 of those " she said while pointing to royalty . I huffed " jai let's not have an attitude & just be happy to see me & ro " I said . She rolled her eyes . " Anyway , Jai ... Me & Jaliyah came to an agreement that you come spend the rest of your weekend at my house with me & royalty so we can catch up . " I said .
She rolled her eyes before speaking up . " I refuse to go to your house . Your not my dad you're my sperm donar so pleaseee cut the crap . " she said .

I totally understood where she was coming from but she got to understand that I'm just trying to protect her from what the world has set for her , especially because she's my daughter & a lot of hate & drama comes behind that . I refuse to put my daughter through something like that because of who I am.

Jaidahs P.O.V

Chris gots to be joking ! My mama definitely gots to be joking because she know why I don't like Chris & his little seed🙄She really made me pack my stuff just so I can go spend time with my "dad" . I leave at 9:00 & it's currently 8:30 ...

Once 9:00 hit it was time for my mom to go drop me off at Chris house . The car ride was so silent because I had the biggest attitude towards my mom because she knew what she was doing . I just really hope Chris is ready for this big ass attitude that I have...

20 minutes later...

We pulled up to Chris house & boy it was BIG asf but big isn't even the word . I was gathering my things to get out the car but someone tugged my arm & pulled me back . It was my mom . " Be nice jai , You know he only wants the best for you & he's trying to protect you ." She said . " I don't care abt his fans opinions , I can careless abt them . I just want the world to know that he has more than one daughter ."I said while tears formed in my eyes .

"Ok jai but you know it's the truth and if you so hurt by it then talk to him about it instead of giving him hell all the time " she said . "Whatever" I replied . I was not about to tell my dad that I cared about the world knowing who I am . As far as he knows , i don't care about them not knowing me .

I got out the car & knocked on the door while my mom watched me safely enter the house . When I walked in there were lots of people in his house such as a group of men . "Heyyyyy" one of them said . I looked at him and rolled my eyes . "Chrisss" I yelled .
Ughhh ! Where the fuck this nigga at .

Chris P.O.V

I was fucking some random bitch . Of course royalty isn't here , she's at my moms house . My friends down stairs so I ain't worried about them walking in on us . I nutted for the second time , not in this bitch but In the condom . The music was so loud downstairs that I was pretty sure they didn't here her moans or the bed against the wall .

After I was done fucking this random bitch I collapsed on my bed & so did she . I was thinking in my head wtf this bitch doing . "Gtf out ! Hell Naw ! " I said . " what ! I'm tired asf , my legs sore & im throbbing in the area you were fucking up so ima stay right tf here . " she said . I got up and dragged her ass out my room & then shut the door In her face . I didn't give a fuck about her being naked ...

Damnnn . I forgot that jai was coming over at 9:00 . I jumped out of bed real quick & showered . I have no clue what time it is so I gotta hurry up !

Jaidah P.O.V

I got sick of waiting downstairs for Chris so I headed upstairs to look for him

I got sick of waiting downstairs for Chris so I headed upstairs to look for him . Once I got to the top of the steps there was this girl naked in front of Chris door , she was beating on it telling him to let her in but I guess he couldn't hear over the loud music . I looked at her In disgust & thought of what her and Chris could have been doing 🙄 .

"Who r you ? " she asked . I looked her up and down before answering . " I am Chris's daughter , who the fuck are you ? " I asked in an attitude tone . "His girlfriend & I could have sworn that Chris had 1 daughter so you gots to be lost " she replied back .

After staring at the girl for about 5 minutes , out came Chris . I looked at him like he had 3 heads . I guess he noticed what was going on because he quickly grabbed the girl & threw her in the room . He tried coming close to me but I backed away , Not to be rude but because I felt disrespected because he knew I was coming here . Ughhh ! Why my life so fucked up !

Chris P.O.V

I could tell that jai was thinking about something in her head because of the way she was looking at me

I could tell that jai was thinking about something in her head because of the way she was looking at me . While she looked at me I just stared her right in the face admiring her cute little freckles that she obviously got from me . Mannn ... I created some beautiful ass daughters .

It was silent until jai broke the silence . " don't try to explain to me about why she was here or why all them men are downstairs in your house without you down there " she said as if she was annoyed with me . She walked past me and as she walked passed she gave me the meanest look ever ... if only looks could kill .

Mannnn ... wtffff ! I'm so fucked up . I suppose to be fixing things with her not making things worse . I know she finna be mad asf and have a lot of shit to say but I'm all for it . I just want to show my daughter how much I love her & I most definitely want her to forgive me for tonight .

Wheww ! Here we go ...

To be continued...