Ch.18.3

Chris P.O.V

I landed in L.A 3 hours ago and now I'm at my moms .

"So you really mad at her chris " she asked .

I was more furious than mad . I pay thousands of dollars every year just so she could go to that private school .

"Damn right I am ". I checked the time on my phone seeing that it was 12:00 p.m . I sighed as I placed my phone on the counter .

"Watch your language when you talking to me " . She mushed me upside the head .

I laughed shaking my head .

"Aight ma I gotta go " . I kissed her cheek before exiting the house .

I needed to handle jai so I had to leave a little bit in a rush .

————————————-

Jaidah P.O.V

"Jai grab the black pepper fa me "

"Jai grab the black pepper fa me " . I grabbed the black pepper for my mom as I sniffled .

"What the fuck wrong with you " . I laughed wiping my eyes .

"That black pepper got my eyes watering " I mumbled as I flickered my eyelashes .

"Whatever but go make sure the decorations are looking good before I start putting the food out " . I nodded .

It's valentines day and my mom wanted to do something special for the family and by family I mean me , her , and mike .

I walked in the living room seeing that the red banners are still put up . The red table cloths aren't moved around and the red lights surrounding the tables and all over the walls are still bright .

"Looks good to me " I mumbled walking out the living room .

I went upstairs to retrieve my phone before jogging back downstairs . I sat at the kitchen table as I wait for my mom to bring in the food . I rolled my eyes after hearing the doorbell ring .

*Ding Dong*

"I got it " mike yelled as he ran downstairs .

I shrugged sitting back down . Whoever it is wasn't invited to this dinner so they shouldn't expect to be let in .

I heard the door close as I heard footsteps coming towards the diner room . I watched my dad as he entered the room taking a seat on the sofa . I sunk in my seat as he looked around .

Once his eyes spotted me I got up running for dear life .

"BRING THAT ASS JAI " he yelled but I kept running . I couldn't turn around because I knew he was on my ass . I started to run upstairs but stopped when I felt my body being lifted off the ground .

"PUT ME DOWN " . I tried getting out of his grip but it was no use .

————————————————

Mike P.O.V

"Why the fuck he here " I asked Jaliyah as I took a seat on the stool .

"We do have a child together so you put the pieces together " . I clenched my jaw shaking my head .

"I don't give a fuck ! He ain't suppose to be here on our day " I semi-yelled .

"Okay mike whatever " she said dismissing the topic .

————————-

Chris P.O.V

"You know you ain't that fast right jai " I said staring at her .

"I really am but you just a tad bit faster " . I laughed but quickly replaced it with a stern look . I forgot that I was furious with her .

"So explain to me why you got suspended " I spoke sternly .

"Okay so , when I placed my book on my desk it made a loud noise against the desk and then the teacher gone accuse me of slamming it " . I watched as she explained everything word by word .

"Soooo how you get suspended from that though " I asked . I already knew why she got suspended but I wanted to hear her say it .

"You didn't let me finish , ok so then I tried explaining to her that I didn't slam it but she didn't believe me so I cussed her out " she said with attitude .

"Did I teach you to be disrespectful " . She shook her head 'no' .

"Okay then ... don't go around disrespecting adults" I said pointing my index finger at her .

She nodded while trying to hug me but I pushed her away .

"I'm still mad at you so give me your phone and other electronics " . Her jaw dropped in shock but I placed my finger on her chin closing her mouth .

"FINE " she yelled .

"Should I drag her by her braids or no " i asked loud enough for me to hear .

She gave me her iPhone XR , iPad , Apple Watch , and her back up phone .

"Thank you " . I grabbed them placing them in my pockets . I tried kissing her forehead but she moved away .

"Fine ! Happy valentines day " I said before leaving the room smiling .

—————————-

I'm so sorry 😭 I was suppose to upload this chapter on Valentine's Day but it took me a while to write it .