Ch.5

Chris P.O.V

It was 7:00 in the morning and I was looking to side of me to see where royalty was because she wasn't in bed with me . I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face . I took a quick shower and put on my fit for the day .

Today was Sunday and it was the day that both my baby's leave to go with their mothers

Today was Sunday and it was the day that both my baby's leave to go with their mothers . I hate that me and jai still haven't had that father and daughter talk while she was here but I'm glad I told her how I felt while I could . I walked downstairs to see the t.v on playing frozen while royalty and jai were sleep . I'm not gonna lie , seeing them both together like that warmed my heart . I couldn't help but smile because my babies really look alike😍 My beautiful seeds !

I left jai and royalty to sleep because it was still early and they don't have to get up until 10:00 . I decided to go upstairs to the studio to write a song but not just any song , a song that is going to be dedicated to jai . I already have a song dedicated to royalty which is "little more " so I decided that it's time for me to do one for jai . Maybe writing this song can help her more understand that I love her unconditionally .

Jaidahs P.O.V

I woke up with the sun shining right through the windows . Today was the day that I leave Chris house but I hate to leave knowing that we didn't do anything to catch up , the only thing that happened was a talk that I didn't even communicate in . I looked at royalty who was still peacefully sleep so I got up and got ready for the day .

After I bathed for an hour , i washed my hair twice making sure it stays in style . Afterwards , I let my hair air dry and then put on my clothes . I put my hair in a bun and with half down hair in the back & slayed my baby hairs .

After finally being ready for my day , I looked around for Chris because I didn't hear him or see him anywhere

After finally being ready for my day , I looked around for Chris because I didn't hear him or see him anywhere . I jogged upstairs and heard music playing already knowing that Chris was in there . I didn't mean to be mosey but I wanted to know what he was writing about . I leaned up against the door and started listening ....

Chris P.O.V

After I was done writing my song "without you" which is dedicated to jai , I played it over again to see how it sound and it sounded amazing . I know jai gone love this song but I'm going to release it next month or maybe a year from now .