Chapter Forty: Blackhole

Before you all read this chapter, I want you to know that I thought about this chapter way before I even wrote the book.
I wanted to give this book an edge that none of my other books have and I think I did that.
Nonetheless, please enjoy!

Song^ Suicidal by YNW Melly

The next few days were nothing great. Cameron still wasn't in class and it really concerned me to the point where I really wanted to text her but I stopped myself from doing so.

I've been pretty much in a kind of mood where everything is ok. I'm not stressing about shit or letting shit get to me. I'm avoiding any negative things that come my way.

Cole came back the next day and I could tell something was a little off with him. He wasn't acting like himself and usually I don't give a shit but something definitely is going on.

Things are changing and I can feel it.

The pills I got from that guy that night are pretty much gone now. I couldn't help but take every single last bit of them, which I'm not sure if it was a good thing or not but it's helping me feel better.

It was the weekend and I had a race to win.

My mind was set and I was ready to kick ass. I had nothing blocking my head at the moment and I knew I had this race won already.

"I saw this hot guy at the race last time and he said that if he saw me next time, he'd take me out." Jace smiles as we both walk out of the house.

I looked over at him as I locked the doors. "Cool. What was his name?"

His smile faded as he looked in the distance. "Holy shit, I don't know!"

I laughed as I walked over to my car and opened the door. After my laughter died down, I watched as Jace stood against my car, looking at me.

"You're a buffoon." I smiled. "I'll see you at the race."

He smiles as I get into my car and shut the door. He leans into the window and looks at me. "Good luck."

We fist pounded before I started the engine and placed my seat belt over my chest. I looked in my rear view before backing out and instantly slamming on brakes when I saw a car pull in then pull next to me.

When the pulled up next to me and rolled down the window, I instantly froze as he was smiling at me. "Hello, Micah."

Daniel.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said as I slammed the gear into park.

"Just wanna see what you're up too."

My hand gripped the steering wheel. "Why the hell would you care?"

He smiled before looking around then looking back at me. "Cause I have a race to go too. I heard you were entered into it." He chuckles. "We should make this more interesting than it already will be."

"Fuck you."

Slamming into reverse, I spun my tires then left the parking lot in a few seconds. I watched in the rear view as he was following me. I shook my head as I accelerated into the distance.

There's no way he's entered into the race.

What the fuck?

Making it to the event, I made sure to park between two other cars. I got out and looked around as I saw him pulling in and parking across the lot. I watched as he got out and looked around until he saw, giving me a smile.