Chapter Fifty: Breaking Point

Long time overdue! I am so sorry! Hopefully you all had a wonderful Christmas! I love you all!

Setting my bags down, I looked around as I felt a swelling in my chest and happiness consume my body. It's a weird feeling but I'm starting to get use to it.

"Micah." Sofia came towards me and pulled me into a hug. "It's good to see you, sweetie. Thank you for coming and staying with us for the holidays."

I smiled at her as she had her arm wrapped around my shoulder. "I wouldn't miss it." I felt her squeeze my shoulder before walking away.

After a moment, Brailynn comes running in and jumping in my arms. I stumble back but held onto her. "What did I tell you before?"

"I don't know, what?" She grinned.

"You're getting too big to jump into my arms."

She giggles. "I'm about to be ten."

"Exactly." I set her down then watched as she ran out of the living room.

Shaking my head, I look around the room as I standing in the middle of it and I knew I made the right decision on coming here. I was a little on the edge when Cameron invited me to her moms for the holiday break but I'm glad I said yes.

It'll get my mind off of a lot of shit.

My car is currently getting repaired from the dent that was in the back of it. When I drove Cameron home that night from the race, she saw it and of course she questions me about it.

I told her that I had ran off the road when Brailynn jumped from the backseat and scared me.

She didn't like the idea, but didn't didn't question it anymore and had already forgetten about it.

Even though it is the holiday break, I can't seem to forget what happened that night at the races. I still have Daniel's face in the back of my mind. I knew he wasn't done with me and I knew it was just a matter of time until something terrible happened.

As I was standing there, overthinking, I felt arms wrap around me and I instantly fell back into her and held her arms. I felt her lean her head on my shoulder as we stood there not saying anything.

After a moment, I pulled back to turn and face her. She smiled as she grabbed my hands and looked at me. "Thank you for coming. I wasn't sure if this was rushing into anything or not."

Tilting my head to the side, I gave her a confused look. "What's rushed? I've already met your mom."

"I know, but I invited you to stay with us for a week."

"That's not rushing, Cam." I pull her to me until she was in my arms. I kissed her cheek as I held onto her.

"This is going to be the best week ever." I whispered.

-

Cameron's body was on top of mine and it had me on complete high. The way her body was fitting perfectly with mine is something that I could never get over.

Kissing me gently, her hand was roaming my exposed body. I felt my back arch for a moment before she gently pushes me into the bed further.

"You're killing me." I whispered.

She smiled, leaning dangerously close to my lips. "Why would I do that?" She whispered against them.

I was basically pulling her towards me but all she was doing was laughing at me. I needed her touch so fucking bad at the moment cause all she's been doing was teasing the fuck out of me.