Chapter seven: Party crasher

I was holding onto Jace's hand as he was guiding me through the house, avoiding touching drunk people. The last thing I want to do is piss someone off who has had a little too many.

We made it to the kitchen where a few guys were playing beer pong in the dining room in eye view. I watched as Jace stood in front of someone and they hugged before started talking.

Jace turns towards me and introduces me to the guy who he was talking to. "This is Wesley, he's a friend of a friend."

We shook hands and he smiles at me. "Help yourself to whatever, Micah. It was nice meeting you."

After he left, Jace turns to me and smiles. "So, do you want to go ahead and get shitfaced or go mingle first?"

"Probably-" I looked around at the alcohol that was lined up on the table. "I want some alcohol first."

Grabbing a red solo cup, I grabbed a bottle of Rum and poured some in the cup. I wasn't planning on getting too drun- ha! Yes I was. Who am I kidding? I wanted to get atleast drunk enough to focus on anything but my life.

Miss Bailey hasn't entered my mind once since Friday, but that doesn't mean she'll creep up sometime tonight, which will only result in drinking until I forget. I just needed to stop thinking about her and focus on my shitty life.

"I'm going guy scoping." Jace smiles then disappears out of the kitchen.

Taking a sip of my drink, I let my eyes wonder around until I saw a blonde haired girl laughing with a drink in her hands. She was standing with another girl and I couldn't help but stare at her longer than I planned.

Her eyes caught mine and I smiled at her as she returned it. I took a sip before looking around again, not really paying attention to anything else.

After I took the last sip of my drink, I poured another cup before downing it in a minute. The shit hit pretty hard this time. I poured another cup until I felt someone lightly touch my back and I turned around to face the girl with blonde hair.

"Hey." She smiled. "What's your name?"

"Micah. What's yours?"

She smiles before leaning close to me. "You can call me anything you want."

My eyebrows rose as I stared at her for a moment. A devilish smirk spread across her face as she brought her cup up to her lips. I watched as she downed the drink then looks at me.

She leans close to me and whispers in my ear. "I got a place for us to sneak off to." Her lips lightly grazed my ear as she pulls back.

I stare at her for a moment, debating if I wanted to do this or not. Before I had the chance to make a decision, some girl came in the kitchen and yelled. "Woo! Party!"

It startled me which made me jumped back a little which was amusing to the girl in front of me. She slightly smiled then grabs my hand to pull me out of the kitchen.

We were walking through the hall, approaching a door, but before we had the chance to get close enough to the door, she turns around. "I have something in my car, care to walk with me?"

I nodded as she pulls me around everyone as we made it to the front door. We walk outside where the night sky wasn't completely dark but it had a light blue tint to it on the far west side as the east side was darker.

She let my hand go and I came to a stop as she jogged to her car. I stuck my hands in my pockets as I looked around before kicking the gravel beneath my feet. I wasn't sure what she was grabbing, but something tells me that it was something to be used for sex.