Chapter forty eight: A bad feeling

"Cameron!"

Her hand was around my throat with slight pressure. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head as one of my hands were gripping the sheets and the other one gripping her wrist.

I was so close and the steady grinding she was doing was making it harder for me to hold on any longer. I was ready to fucking scream so loud the neighbors will hear us.

The bed was hitting the wall every second and I told her to place a pillow or something behind it, but she ignored my request since nobody was home.

She leans down and I felt her start kissing my neck, slightly nibbling at it all while fucking me. The pressure was getting too much and I was releasing.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

My whole body went into limp mode as I sunk into the bed, feeling my heart beat crazy and my breath catching in my throat.

Cameron started kissing my neck before reaching my face, giving me gentle kisses on the cheek before kissing my lips. Pulling her close, I kissed her deeper then felt her tongue slip into my mouth. Her body was still slowly grinding on me as we were making out.

She leans away then slightly smirks at me before placing a strand of hair behind my ear. "How was that, baby?"

I smiled then felt my face turn red, which never happens. All I could do was smile at her cause no words were coming out of my mouth. She chuckles before gently kissing me, leaving her lips lingering for a moment before pulling away.

Caressing my cheek, I closed my eyes and focused on her touch. The way her body fit perfectly on mine, her hand gently caressing my cheek.

"I love you." She whispered. "So much." I felt her breath on my lips before she gently kisses me.

She starts kissing me all over my face, leaving tiny kisses everywhere as I kept my eyes shut. I was on cloud nine at the moment and nothing else mattered.

All I wanted was for this to never end.

Kissing down my neck, she kissed my chest, gliding her hand down my body in the process. I opened my eyes to watch her and I couldn't help but smile at her as she leans up and looks at me.

With the biggest smile on her face, she leans back up and gently kisses me. I brought her closer as I cupped her face and deepened the kiss, leaving no room to breathe until a few moments later as I released us both.

"Why are you so perfect?" I whispered.

She smiles. "I could ask you the same thing."

Smiling, I shook my head. "I'm not even close to being perfect. You're the whole definition of it."

Kissing me, she smiles once she pulls back and looks at me. "I wish I was, Micah. But I'm far from it. I see perfection in your eyes when I look at you. Everything about you is perfect to me."

Having her say that felt good and my heart was ready to explode. I never knew I needed someone to tell me that, while laying in bed naked, but I'm glad she's the one saying it.

I wrap my arms around her neck, forcing her head against my chest as I sigh. "You're perfect too, Miss Bailey." I chuckled then yelled. "Ow!"

Releasing her, she smiled at me and I stared at her in completely shock. "Why did you just bite me?" I rubbed my chest.

"For calling me that." She rubs my chest and looks at me.

I look at her. "What? It's not a turn on?" I chuckle as she gave me a look. "That doesn't turn you on when I call you Miss Bailey?"