Chapter thirty four: Access Denied

Cameron shut me out for the remainder of the week.

She didn't speak to me or look at me in class. She never texted or called when I skipped her class a few times.

Never made eye contact with me when we were doing assignments.

Never called on me when she had everyone participate in something that we had to do as a class.

But she wasn't the only one.,

I, too, was distancing myself from her.

This whole shit thing of a roller coaster was messing with my head. I couldn't shake this feeling I had when it came to her and even though, I know now why I was receiving bad vibes from her, my mind still was pretty much fucked.

I have part of my mind telling me to stay, then the other part was telling me to get the hell away from here.

I need a sign or something to let me know that I'm making a right choice. If I should just forget about all this and move on in my life or stay and.. figure it out.

But I'm afraid that if I stay.. I might regret it.

It was the weekend and I had to focus on racing.

My part came in for my car and I was more stoked than ever when I had my mechanic install it. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning when he finally got it done.

I couldn't thank him enough and I knew that four grand was well worth it.

We came to an agreement on about a hundred dollars every week, which will take some time to pay off but it's worth it.

My car was so much faster now when I drove it away from the shop. I was smiling like an idiot as I could feel the power at my fingertips, knowing that the rest of this race was all mine.

As I was driving, about to go back home, I couldn't help but think that maybe I shouldn't go home.

Maybe I should..

Before I had the chance to even think, a car passed me then tried running me off the road. I had to swerve to try to prevent them from hitting me.

That's when I saw who it was.

Daniel.

Watching as he passed me then sped up, I couldn't understand how insane this dude was.

He just tried running me off the fucking road.

Catching up to him, I kept my distance but I made sure he knew that I was behind him. He kept hitting his brakes but lucky for me, I was far back enough to where I didn't have to slam on mine to prevent from hitting him,

I'm not sure what the hell this guys problem was but he was acting super childish at the moment. I didn't do a damn thing to him but yet he wants to come after me for no reason.

He has no reason to come after me.

Last time I checked, him and Cameron were never together in the first place.

Since this is probably what he wants, for me to follow him for whatever reason, I decided to hit my brakes and watch as he kept driving down the road.

I was waiting for him to stop but he never did. He kept driving until he disappeared down the road.

Sitting there, I was confused as to why he just did that shit.

Unless he's going to Cameron's.

Speeding down the road, I tried my hardest not to get caught by a cop as my speed was way over the limit. I kept my eyes on the road and the speedometer as I tried to get to her house before he did.