07

"Jimin. Over here!" Taehyung shouted when he spots the pink-haired boy. Jimin smiled and made his way to Taehyung. Once he arrived, Taehyung's face turned into a disgust. Jimin was confused on why his face is like that.

"Jimin, why do you smell like Yoongi?" He had his nose scrunched up. Jimin looked for a reason into his head.

"H-He was in my art class..." Jimin said quietly. Taehyung hummed and went to hug Jimin. Jimin squeaked when his head made into Taehyung's chest and began to smell the mint pine trees. This is only a friendly hug. Jeongguk only agreed about scenting Jimin since he doesn't have a mate, and he felt terrible that the other alpha's were catcalling Jimin.

Taehyung released the hug, now satisfied that Jimin smelt like him. He ruffled his hair and gestured Jimin to get in the car, which he did. He closed the passenger door, and Jimin put on his seatbelts like a good boy he is. Taehyung was on the driver's side, getting ready. Jimin couldn't help but to look out of the window where he spotted Yoongi looking at him.

Jimin couldn't read his expression but only to have his eyes staring right at his soul. He looked away, blushing.

"You alright?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin nodded. Taehyung looked at him one last time before proceeding driving.

•●•●•

"This is where you're going to sleep, Jimin," Taehyung said and gently pushed Jimin into the room.

"Thanks, Taehyung. Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked as he put his bag on the soft mattress.

"Somewhere that I don't care. If he bothers you, call my name." Taehyung said.

"Okay. Thank you, Taehyung." Taehyung nodded and left Jimin alone in his room. Jimin flopped down on the bed, cuddling with the comfy mattress.

Jimin wondered what happened between Taehyung and Yoongi. They were both nice when he arrived at Jeongguk's house. Was it all an act? He pouted at the thought.

•●•●•

"I'm serious, Yoongi. Don't try anything with Jimin." Taehyung said. Yoongi ignored his words and took out a cigarette out of the box and placed it in his mouth.

"Yoongi." Taehyung's alpha side came out. But that didn't affect Yoongi since he's an alpha as well.

"Fucking chill. It's not like I'll be here on the weekends. I'll be hanging with Hoseok." Yoongi lied. He knew that Taehyung would be out of town on Saturday, leaving Jimin here alone in the house. Which made this a perfect opportunity for Yoongi to... Share his rut with Jimin.

"Whatever. Mark my words Hyung." Taehyung said, and he left. Yoongi smirked and lit up the cigarette.

"This will be fun." Yoongi thought as he puffed out the smoke.