10

"Um, so... Taehyung literally kidnapped me. I'm in the back of his car. What did he do?"

Currently, Jimin was on the phone with Jungkook right after 40 minutes that Taehyung dropped him off.

"I don't know. He acted weird when Yoongi bit me."

"WOAH? Bite?! Let me see!"

Jimin turned on his light in his room. He smudged the concealer off and got a right angle on his neck.

"Omg! That's probably why! Omg Jimin! You helped Yoongi during his rut?!"

"Y-Yeah..."

"You dog! Tell me he was good, at least."

"I-I don't remember Jungkook. Everything went foggy."

Jimin went to his bed and laid on it.

"He probably intoxicate you, damn. You're special, Chim."

"Taehyung told me he's my mate! I'm happy!"

"Jimin...- Wait, Taehyung is here."

"Let me say hi!"

Suddenly there was a loud boom, Jimin flinched and saw his brother with his red eyes glowing. Jimin never seen the side of him before.

"Phone now." Namjoon demanded in his alpha voice, which Jimin immediately obeyed. Namjoon snatched the phone and started to talk.

"Yah! Jeongguk, put Kim fucking Taehyung on the phone!"

"Eep!" Even Jeongguk felt intimated by his voice. He saw Jeongguk passed the phone, the now terrified Taehyung.

"H-Hey Hyung. H-How are the flowers?"

"Fucker, someone mate with Jimin?!"

"W-What? U-Um, nooooo. Those are just... Makeup... Yeah, makeup!"

Namjoon huffed and went near to Jimin and checked his neck. His thumb rubbed softly on the two punctured holes. He was angered and wronged.

"Fucking lies, Kim! Where are you?!"

"No, where!!"

With that, Taehyung hanged up. Namjoon growled and threw the phone across the room, cracking it on the process. Jimin widened his eyes and went towards his phone. He tried to turn it on, but everything his broken.

"Minnie, tell me everything!" Namjoon yelled. He didn't respond but only not to get a response from the omega. This angered him more, and Namjoon grabbed his arm, tightest as possible.

"Joon!" Jimin whined with tears pooling around his eyes when his Hyung buried his claws onto his arm. This wasn't him. This was the alpha in him.

Jin heard everything from the yelling, the thud, and Jimin's cries. He didn't waste any time and fastly went up. He reached Jimin's room and was shocked when his mate was holding his brother tightly. Jin pryed his boyfriend off, dropping Jimin in the process. Jin crawled towards near Jimin and cradled the small boy into his arms.

"Get off of him, Jin!" Namjoon demanded. Even though he was using his alpha voice, Jin wasn't affected by it. He continued to cradle the boy in his arms.

"I didn't raise any whore," Namjoon said and left. Jimin silently sobbed into Jin's chest feeling his heart crack when his only blood-related brother called him a whore.

"It's ok, Jimin. He didn't mean it. It's just the alpha in him took control of him. Just let him cool off, and we'll talk about this tomorrow." Jin said softly. He stroked Jimin's pink locks making Jimin calm down.

"Oh, dear... Stay here, baby." Jin said and got up, leaving Jimin confused. He looked around his body and noticed the claw marks left on his arm. The blood was slowly dripping from his arm without him even seeing. Soon Jin came back and sat next to him with the first aid kit.

"Relax, ok?"

•●•●•

After the cleanup, Jin left Jimin alone in his room to cook him some food. He sat near the window where he faced the front yard. He saw Namjoon's car driving away, meaning Namjoon went away. Jimin felt it was his fault but also Yoongi's fault, too, because he intoxicates him.

He couldn't call his friend or anything because Namjoon broke his phone. Good thing everything was backed up and safe.

Soon Jin came in with a tray with food that made Jimin's mouth water. Jin placed the food on the study table. Jimin made his way and sniffed out the meal.

"Namjoon will be back, Minnie. I'll call you when he gets back, ok? And we'll have a chat." Jimin nodded. Jin ruffled his hair and left Jimin's room.

Jimin ate his food in peace until a wave of pain fills his whole body. He screamed, whiched, alarmed Jin. All Jimin knew is the pain and Jin's blurry figure before he passed out.