55

Yoongi arrived at the house well... Mansion since this girl is loaded. He grabbed his daughter by the hand and began to walk at the front entrance.

"Ion wanna be hewe..." Aera mumbled. Yoongi sighed and bent down to her level.

"I know, baby, but daddy has to speak with your mommy for a while, and I want you to go to your room. Things will get messy." She nodded in understatement. Aera didn't care what will happen to her mother because she never liked her. Yoongi knocked on the door and waited patiently for the door to open.

The door opened, revealing Jihye with a smile on her face, but it faltered when she's her daughter.

"Eh... What do you need, Yoongi Oppa?" She said flirtatiously while twirling her hair around.

"I just want to talk. Let us in. Aera will be upstairs." Yoongi said. Jihye bit her lip and nodded, letting the two inside. Yoongi patted Aera's back, and she got the message. She ran off to her bedroom, leaving her parents alone.

"What do you want to talk about, Oppa?" Jihye asked as she lit up a moon candle to block out the scent that Jimin from the basement was making. Yoongi looked at the moon candle curiously, but he questioned no further.

"How in the hell you find me in the fucking hospital?" He asked, almost yelling at the female.

"I called your mom. She told me where you were and boom. I have to drop off Aera to do something." She said. Yoongi rose a brow as he stared at the moon candle and back at her. His suspicion was already growing.

"Moon candles usually says that you're getting rid of sex smells and repels an omega's heat. Anything want to tell me?" Yoongi asked as he took a step closer to her. Jihye didn't move or anything, and she liked Yoongi stalking her like she's the prey.

"No, Oppa. Just like the smell~" She said seductively. Yoongi in the inside cringed at her voice, why does he like her in high school? Yoongi played her game and smirked at her.

"Mm, your heat here. Want alpha take care of you?" Yoongi purred that Jihye's knees begin to shake.

"Yes, alpha. Want you~" Jihye's omega form took over, and Yoongi took advantage of that.

"Mm, good girl~ Fix water for us, we're going to be here for a long time." Yoongi demanded. The omega nodded and ran towards her kitchen. Yoongi took the opportunity to blow the moon candle and wave off the smoke.

He quickly sniffed the air and smelled Jimin's heat scent. He growled and followed the scent, not even bothering waiting for Jihye. He promptly made it downstairs, and the smell the scent even stronger and quiet moans were heard.

The door didn't even need a key or anything, so Yoongi went smoothly and was horrified by sight. Jimin was lying down with his bright purple eyes while some unknown person is thrusting into him.

Yoongi ran towards them knocked off the alpha off of Jimin. Yoongi punched the person over and over again, his alpha taking over. Jimin shook his head off when Chiminy went back to his little cave. His eyes adjusted to the figure in front of him, punching something. He crawled and recognized the familiar scent of his alpha.

His alpha.

Jimin hugged him from behind. Yoongi stopped his punches as the omega hugged him. His red eyes soon were back to his normal color.

"Ah!" Soon their little moment was ruined when Jimin was snatched off of Yoongi. Jihye's scent was filled with rage as she holds Jimin by the hair and a gun by his head.

"Soo... Min Yoongi. Fucking lied to me just to get to this tramp. I should just kill him in front of you." Jihye said and cocked the gun.

"Jihye, no!"

*Bang*