Chapter 10 : What he wants

-

,, I can explain " jongin started but went quiet when his uncle rose his hand at him.

Yet before his uncle could say something himself the foreigner king looked between them with a frown.
,, who is that ?"

,, just a simple servant, who has caused a ruckus " his uncle excused turning away as some guards of his own stepped forward and he nodded at them signing them to take the siren away.

,, wait "

Everyone froze to look at the speaking king of Fixx who stepped forward resulting in jongin giving him space and the guards to step aside.

The old man reached his hand out to the siren turning its face to look up at the king himself, but despite the situation the siren kept its glare.

,, what's your name ?"

The glare faded for a moment before coming back when it couldnt understand why he would ask for its name.

,, speak !" Jongins uncle commanded as he rose his hand indicating that he could turn the ring again if it didnt follow.

,, k-kyungsoo "
Jongin blinked hesitant as he watched the scene. None of this was to his liking. From the threats to that old man's hand on kyungsoos chin.. and that look in his eyes creeped him out

,, how much would you want for him "

Kyungsoos eyes widened and so did jongins as he almost instandly looked at his uncle still in shock but also hope he wouldnt agree.
,, pardon me? "

,, name your price " he clarified himself looking at jongins uncle after letting go of kyungsoo.

His uncle was quiet and jongin could no longer hold his tongue as he stepped forward ,, hes not-"
,, you must excuse my nephew.. it's just in this kingdome we dont support human trafficking "
Dead eyes met jongins, who swallowed knowing a long conversation would be the result after the guests have left.
,, I'm sure you would be able to make an exception for an old friend "

His uncle sighed, eyes falling to the ground when he thought to himself and jongin knew he would end up agreeing to it so he once again stepped forward after having glanced at kyungsoos expression that showed a hint of fear.
,, hes already mine "

The foreigner king turned to him and he could see his uncle sighing to the ceiling being fed up with him.
,, I thought this kingdom didnt support human trafficking "

,, I found him injured and abandoned.. since then his life lives for me." Jongin announced confident staring deep into the kings eyes for mere moments, showing him that he wouldnt back down.

The king turned again to his daughter before back to kyungsoo as he sighed and finally put a smile back on.
,, very well .. it seems like no gold on this world could compare to a debt by life " he cleared his throat ,, it's gotten late we should prepare for our leave now "

,, ofcorse " jongins uncle followed them after sending jongin one last glare, who on the other end glanced at kyungsoo being taken away again.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°♡°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They had dragged him away from the scene after the prince and his uncle the king had escorted the guests away.