Chapter 53 : Invisible Pain

[ i swear I'm insensitive af for being the only one who kinda wouldn't mind if quarantine would've lasted longer ]

°•°•°♡°•°•°

Kyungsoo woke up to light blinding his eyes, causing him to cringe back as he moved both his hand higher to cover them noticing that one of his hand held another.

He blinked confused as he slowly came to to realize that he was indeed holding another hand that was wrapped around him from behind.

He blushed moving his fingers over the roughness of that hands bruised knuckles, knowing it was jongins hand. It caused a warm feeling in his stomach that he couldn't really pinpoint.

Even more so when he felt jongin sigh against his neck as he snuggled closer into him, his arm around him pulling him closer.

He swallowed feeling how a few bruises had ached at the movement but he didnt mind. He liked it.

So he didnt say anything when he also cuddled jongins hand closer to himself letting it shadow his eyes so he could continue to sleeping.

°•°•°♡°•°•°

,, sire " much later kyungsoo woke up  to jongdae speaking with jongin, who was sitting on the edge of the bed now while kyungsoo was still burried in the pillows and blankets.

He moved them slowly aside as he blinked tiredly at the 2 who went quiet as jongin turned around to him.
,, tippy toes ?"

Kyungsoo rubbed over his eyes at the nickname when he sat up further but winced at his aching body which made jongin move to his side again.
,, are you alright ?"

He didnt know how to answer when he recalled the night before, he felt ashamed and embarrassed for it.
,, kyungsoo ?"

,, I-I am alright " he mumbled instead not looking into the princes eyes as he rather blinked unsure at the servant who seemed guilty or rather nervous at his stare.

,, I have to leave.. will you be ok until I'm back " jongin stood up again but kyungsoo quieckly reached out for his wrist almost desperately as he looked in between the two before down to himself when he moved slowly to get closer to where jongin was standing now.

,, w-where are you going ?" He asked cursing himself for stuttering it out like the weak little maggot he was.

,, t-theres a meeting I should ... be there, do you need anything ?" The prince laid his hand onto kyungsoos cautiously, little did the prince want him to ask to stay. Because then even his servant would become weak at it and cover for him because he wanted to stay. He was worried. Kyungsoo wasnt acting like himself

But the siren didnt say anything as he rather slipped his hand out of his his pressing his lips together looking the other way with a distant expression.

Jongin waited another few moments until he turned back to jongdae and continued to walk away.
,, I'll be back soon "

Kyungsoo fiddled nervously with he blankets as he watched the 2 walk away again, jongdae mumbling something to the prince as they did so.

And when the door opened, kyungsoo flinched moving to stand up. He felt a little shaky to be standing but he looked at jongins back all the more desperate ,, wait "

His voice was bearly above a whisper but the prince still stopped to turn to him as jongdae almost bumped into him obviously not having heard it.
,, jongin .. I .. c-can .." he looked away folding his hands nervously,, can.. can you please stay ? "