Chapter 13 : The Suffer it brought

°•°•°•°♡°•°•°•°

He blinked as he looked at the hay, listening closely by each time he snapped one playing with it in his hands... his dry hand but it wasnt like he was still thinking of the dryness, by now he had gotten used to it.

,, I saw the flowers outside again, the colours still seem so different here. Just like.. like T-the noises I do not think I will ever get used to it  " kyungsoo explained not adverting his eyes from the hay he was playing around with.
,, you must feel bored and lonely all day. Being caged in here, at least I can go to the garden or talk to sohyun "

The horse's snout suddenly poked his temple lightly huffing at him as if he had offended it, which made him giggle a little as he backed away almost falling off the wooden box he had been sitting on which made him reach out and steady himself by clinging into the horses head. But it didnt stop poking him instead it neighed almost seeming as if it was teasing the siren.

,, Kai, are you cheating on me ?"
Kyungsoo flinched, getting to his feet fast as he turned his head to the voice.

The horse stepped back, kai stepped back before up to be besides kyungsoo again teasing the siren by poking his arm once more

But he only looked awkwardly away as jongin stepped closer
,, come on .. kai, leave him " it didnt seem like the prince was uncomfortable by any bit of this situation as he guided his horse back into its stall but kyungsoo looked down when he noticed jongin had called him .. him not it
,, you shouldn't let the horses out so carelessly. It could end horrible for both you and kai-"
,, He is caged up in there all the time how would you feel ? I had to let him out"

Jongin turned to look at him as he said that meeting his annoyed glare right as he was about to close the stall, he hesitated wanting to respond with an explanation of how they couldnt keep the horses in order if they had just let it wander around freely not to mention was it a horse... a friend to jongin but still just a horse who is to say it would not just ran off if it was wandering freely.

He bit his bottom lip turning back to kyungsoo again after having looked at his horse.
,, have you ever ridden on a horse ? "

The sirens glare faded as he looked at jongin probably not having expected a reply like this. He swallowed opening his mouth but closing it again not knowing what to say because he did want to ride a horse and he liked kai but he didnt like jongin and he didnt want any of his help.

,, kai .. come here " he opened the stall again urging kai to follow as he put the Saddle on it when it was out, fixing it up as if kyungsoo had already confirmed that he wanted to try when clearly he hadnt.

,, w-what are you doing ?" He finally asked wanting to sound as hostile as usually but not being able to as he stepped closer.

Jongin was about to answer when he ended up chuckling softly as kai was nudging kyungsoo with his snout. He ended up raising his hands to pet its head again as a reflex smiling softly.
,, I know you want to try it.. and kai likes you he wont hurt or drop you "

,, why are you acting like this ?" The siren didnt buy his behavior as he was still glaring at him a little in distrust. Trying to find out how this action would benefit the said prince in any way.

,, I've been thinking... this has been going on for way too long. I get that you hate me and humans in general and that you just want to leave but at the time you cant so we might aswell get along until you can.