Chapter 52 : The Hands that Used

[ Trigger warning,

do not report please pm me if theres something bothering you or leave this ff I mean no harm]

[picture is jongin carrying KS, to not confuse ya]

°•°•°♡°•°•°

,, unbotton your shirt "

Kyungsoo felt like his heart skipped a beat when he stared at him for a moment not knowing if he had heard it right but the elf pushed the sword closer against his throat clarifying how serious he was.

Yet the siren wouldnt move as he rather glared up at him in disgust.

,, do you want to die !? I said unbutton your shirt ! Maggot "

He flinched, falling back when the elf kicked him cutting over the back of his shoulder afterwards and causing him to cry out at the sudden pain.

The siren was trembling a little from the pain but the taller obviously didnt care, his eyes moved to the maid staring at him in shock and fear when she forced herself to get up and out of the room.

Seeing as she was gone, kyungsoo moved back up to glare at the elf as he slowly rose his hands to undo the shirt.

He couldnt tell why he was so afraid , he didn't know what exactly the elf wanted or what would happen. But the look in that guys eyes was enough to sicken him.

,, get up " the elf commanded as he tapped under his chin with the sword and kyungsoo moved to get up with an open shirt, which the elf proceeded to rip off.

The taller eyed him a little which made him extremely uncomfortable as he rose his hands to hug himself.

,, turn around " he ordered but kyungsoo only stared at him in irritation and disgust before he slowly started to turn around.

The elf moved at that getting closer as he now held the sword horizontal to his throat.

His hand getting a good grip on his bottom and it made him flinch forward at the sudden with a gasp.

It felt humiliating and he wanted to turn around and punch the guy to get him off and as far away as possible when he felt his breath ghost over his exposed shoulder up to his ear
,, dont try to fight... I'm stronger than you "

Kyungsoo clenched his jaw at that moving his head forward to swing it back as hard as he could.

The elf groaned loudly stumbling back and kyungsoo pushed him further, falling to his knees close to a broken off wood as he attempted to grab it but the elf had recovered faster than he expected him too.

A harsh kick met his face and he cried out when he held it after falling back, the elf kicked him again severel times as he was on the ground trying to curl into himself but not being able to when he was grabbed by his hair and pulled up only to let his head get slammed hard into the wall.

Everything was spinning and he felt blood run down his forehead making him close an eye when little of it started rolling over it. He couldnt move, he felt numb and weak so much that even speaking seemed too great of an effort for him when he coudlnt even look up at the elf anymore as he slowly slide down the wall trying to raise a hand to the wound on his head.