Chapter 27 : The Lady

°•°•°♡°•°•°

,, you have been wandering off in thoughts a lot lately " sohyun smiled hitting him gently by his arm as he had drifted off in thoughts again.
,, are you not getting enough sleep lately? You've got dark circles under your eyes " she teased while laughing as she pointed her finger at his eyes.

He only moved her hand away again smiling faintly himself.
,, what's wrong ?"

He shock his head getting back to cleaning the shoes as he grabbed another dirty pair.
,, did a guard touch you again ?"

,, no .. " he chuckled it off ,, they are too scared to, last time when jongin saw it he made him walk around nacked with the word idiot on his forehead

She laughed with him looking over the boot with a smile ,, yeah I remember that.. he sure takes a lot of risks for you"

His smile faded a little when he looked at her again ,, what do you mean?"

,, well I'm sure he could've been lectured for such a ridiculous act.. I mean you are still a prisoner, the prince isnt suppose to protect you or act like this with you.. I mean he let's you call him by his name. You 2 must be close, you sure are lucky "
He put the boot down listening to her when he picked another one up.

,, well we are f-friends " kyungsoo admitted.

,, I know " she smiled at him taking his hand in hers ,, I'm just worried about you.. I know I said jongin is different from the rest but that doesnt mean they wont force him to do stuff he may not actually want  "

He frowned a little confused at her when he looked down at their hands.
As if she could read his thoughts she sighed ,, I dont want you to get hurt"

°•°•°♡°•°•°

The wind blew through the courtyard when kyungsoo walked outside. Finding amuse in the suffering guards who had to fix their helmets now and then obviously struggling due to the weather.

He giggled, biting into his apple as he hid behind a pole when a fancy carriage appeard stopping before the big steps that lead up into the castle.

He frowned watching as the door opened and a the servant who was controlling the horses reached his hand inside for a woman to take.

Jongin and the king came down the stairs from the castle shortly after, both dressed equally as fancy, which irritated him all the more.

But he had to smirk again when he saw jongin in that clothing, he did look handsome wearing these stuff but more importantly....
he looked uncomfortable and annoyed which made him giggle a little hiding behind a pillar to keep watching once he had finished his apple.

It was a girl who stepped out of the carriage as a woman followed after her both had these ridiculous dresses on with tiny details hanging off almost everywhere. Their hair also looked like they must've been styled for houres, yet the ends of the dresses were dirtied.

He watched as the women bowed before them but mostly he watched as jongin bowed aswell, taking the hand of the girl to kiss it.

Somehow he wished to see the wind blow her by her huge dress away.