Chapter 41 : Fight For It

[ I'm early cause I've got stuff to do tomorrow]

°•°•°◇°•°•°

,,this is bad .. " jongdae mumbled
to himself while the prince brushed over the bruises and minor bleeding cuts on the sirens legs as he was placed on bed now.,, really bad .. "

,, jongdae ... " jongin sighed getting up finally as he moved the blanket over the sleeping kyungsoo, while the servant was biting his nails anxiously.
,, stop mumbling.. its making me anxious "

The servant laughed nervously as he stopped to look at him, when the taller put his sword down to loosen up.
,, well I wouldnt want to make you uncomfortable.." he spoke forcefully which made jongin chuckle emptily.

,, if you want to scold me then just get it over with already I havent slept well these past few days "

Jongdae looked down nervously as he folded his hands before looking back onto the sleeping siren asking the prince ,, arent .. arent you going to scold me ?"

,, you looked like you already scolded yourself enough .. but you should know now not to try anything like that again.. he could've died,
are you aware of that ?"
The servant sighed at his serious response nodding his head more to himself then to the prince.

,, I didnt mean to-"
,, I know "

Awkwardly jongdae found himself nodding again as he looked between them, starting hesitantly ,, s-so.. you and .. and kyungsoo "

,, yes " the prince rose both eyebrows leaning back against the table to face him as he folded his arms.

,, you guys are like .. you know " he rose his forefingers from both his hands to connect them silently.

,, yeah ?" The taller smirked at his helplessness of not wanting to even voice it. It amused him that for once it hadnt been jongdae who was the know it all, who scolded him all the time.

,, for heavens sake jongin do you want me to spill it out ?? I saw how You ATE his face off !" One of his fingers moved to point at him after he Had thrown his hands into the air desperately.

A little disgusted yet irritated jongin moved jongdaes finger away as he pressed his lips together.
,, I didnt eat his face " he shrugg his shoulder ,, I just.. kissed him "
A faint smirk appeard on his face which made jongdae feel like he was sinking further into the darkness of the aura surrounding him.

,, ah .. ah you kissed him " the servant nodded to himself still looking at him in disbelief. But jongin just kept his smirk as he nodded aswell biting his lips as he muttered ,, and he kissed me back.. "

Jongdae blinked ready to explode when the prince seemed so lost in the moment like he was oblivious to the seriousness of the situation as he continued almost a little excited ,, well I mean he kissed me first .. but you know it was like a shy little peak, it was so cute.. "

the servant moved closer again pressing a hand to jongins forehead with a frown and a twitching eye.

,, what are you doing ?" The prince just sighed moving his hand away annoyed.

,, jongin " finally jongdae appeard more calm after he shock jongins shoulder a little ,, have you lost your mind ? Did you eat those stinky mushrooms again ?"