Chapter 32 : Whats wrong ?

°•°•°◇°•°•°

,, jongin " jongdae walked after him once he had left the room where he had talked to the king.
,, tell me you're joking "

A sigh left his lips when he seemed to ignore him as he kept walking, glooming to himself and just wanting to get to his room where he could bury himself under the covers.

Or at least that was what he had told himself he wanted. Very much more he wanted to see kyungsoo, which made him frustrated all the more. he should be glad he solved this issue and he had more times considered to just marry someone he would at least get along with.. he didnt need to have the true love like in these books.

But he wanted to ...

Now that he had thought of marrying,
a fantasy of instead of solin wearing the crown as the queen, stepping up the steps to sit besides him on the throne, it would be kyungsoo.

But it wasnt right. He knew it wasnt right and kyungsoo probably wouldnt want something like this either... he wants to return to the sea as soon as he can and then.. life will go on as if they had never even known about each other.
That was what was going to happen.

,, jongin ?" Just as he had thought he imagined the voice, his eyes fell on the siren standing in front of him once he had reached the end of the hallway.
,, is something wrong?" His irritated eyes roamed him before he looked behind him to see jongdae stop in his steps to stare at them.
,, YOU !

what did you do now !?" Kyungsoo yelled at the servant who rose both his hands and jongin turned around to see jongdae having a bruised cheek which made him frown at first ,, you really do not need to give him any more of that nonsense! Are you not suppose to support him!-"
,, kyungsoo calm down " jongin held him back. He couldnt help but laugh lightly at his outburst again. ,, it has nothing to do with him ok ... " he hesitated thinking of the bruise on jongdaes cheek,, was ...
did you hit him ?"

,, yes I did ! I was at the courtyard yesterday following this small flying creature and he told me they used to be worms ! I am fed up with him making fun of me !! I have not forgotten about what a fool he had Made out of me on top of that he yelled at you thinking he is one to give lectures !" He pointed his finger out to the servant ready to jump him if it werent for jongin who had held him back.

,, arent you yelling at the prince right now aswell ? " jongdae dared to say which made kyungsoo go red as he fought against jongins hold to get to him

,, I will stab you ! You will die ! Slow very very slow and pain-"
,, kyungsoo!" Jongin finally yelled when guards have now arrived looking at the scene irritated. ,, just .. just calm down everything is ok.. jongdae I'll talk to you later, why dont you just .. go and try to .. to do something "

Jongdae looked at him emptily obviously feeling offended inside when he realized jongin was about to rather have a talk with kyungsoo first than with him when he had ran after him this whole time.
,, come on "

And as they walked away the servant crossed his arms looking after them before at the guards
,, yes .. you guys just stand around and watch me almost get killed again ! Nice thanks "

Some of them just looked at each other while others ended up snickering probably remember when kyungsoo had grabbed a sword from a guard just to hit the servant with its handle back then.