Chapter 17 : A Pleasent Nightmare

{ I havent mentioned this because I couldnt come up with a name for the kingdoms and as stupid as this sounds.
Since they are related
I will call

The kingdome of JGs uncle :
exoM

& the kingdom of JG & his parents :
exoK }

[ also : listen to
Fleurie, tommee profitt
- onward and upward

that's where the song comes from for some reason I cant add it idk just says failed so oopsy]

°•°•°◇°•°•°

,, jongin " he called and the prince looked up from having his sword put down on the table.

The sun was right behind his form as he walked closer to the said prince slowly.
Hands reached out to land on jongins shoulders when he finally stood in front of him, head sunken almost as if he was too shy to look up and be this close to him.

Jongin smirked lightly raising his hand to move his head up by his chin to face him.
,, is it beautiful ?" He asked in a whisper.

,, yeah .." the prince breath out not moving his eyes away from him, who now took the hand of the prince on his chin, slowly backing away and pulling the prince with him.

,, dont be afraid.. " he whispered assuring as he was guiding the prince downward into nothing. When he started humming before singing softly. ,, Seco~ndtono~ne
Willinga~nda~ble~"

He smiled at jongin lifting a hand up to his cheeks as he continued to guide him backward.
,, Ca~llfo~rththecho~seno~ne
Ki~ngby~fea~randfa~ble~ "

There was suddenly smoke around them but jongin didnt mind it, he only had his eyes fixed on kyungsoo eyes as he slowly pulled him with himself down, his voice soothing him and making him feel like he was in heaven. Words he should be understanding but couldnt focus on.

,, trust me .. " he whispered and pulled jongin a little closer when he hadnt realized he was already half way in the water
,, You~wi~llbe~ca~lle~dlo~rd
The~ywi~llfa~ll~onbe~ndedknees~ " he sung in this heavenly voice moving closer while also backing away to get deeper into the water. When he slowly pulled jongins sword out of his belt.,, Ju~stgi~veme~yo~urwo~rd, " he moved closer again his voice became a little more quiet as its tone soothed jongin ashe sang against his lips

,,an~dLa~ydo~wnyo~urli~fefo~rme"

''Lo~we~rfu~rthe~r " their lips were almost touching and jongin felt like he wanted nothing more than this as he closed him eyes ready to lean further in.
,,o~nwa~rdanddo~wnwa~rd  "
,, kyungsoo" he whispered following obediently.

Nothing mattered, nothing but this.

Yet kyungsoo expression suddenly changed and he snapped a little out of it in shock when he smirked heavily as they were already deep in the water and he suddenly got pulled under within I second to swallow big gulps of water ss he tried to struggle and get back to the surface.

,, sire ?"

Abruptly his eyes opened to be met with jongdaes irritated expression too close to him. He flinched scrambling to be sitting up as he punched his servant to back away, resulting in the men stumbling backwards to land on his bottom.