Chapter 58 : Return

°•°•°◇°•°•°

Jongin gasped in shock, his eyes flying open as he sat up to cough out water that he felt like choking on when he leaned forward to the ground.

His face scrunched up at the feeling of his turning and twisting stomac and he started vomiting to the ground before him, still coughing violently afterwards as he had trouble inhaling air only to end up vomiting more until he felt like he was completely empty and drenched from all energie and everything inside of him.

He breath heavily once his stomach had seemed to calm and he could finally sit back, leaning against the stone wall to breath out and take his surrounding in

His clothes where completely soaked in water, he was and he brushed his dripping hair back as he turned his head to face the sea, it was dark probably still night yet the position of the moon told him that the sun was rising soon.

He swallowed looking around to find himself in an old half broken cave facing the sea. One of His shoes was lost but his sword laid not too far from him, broken off at the tip and he cursed at it.

Jongin swallowed recollecting himself when he used the stone wall to support his weight while standing up.

He frowned holding his stomach as he stared at the waves washing up not too far away from his feet.

What the hell happened ?

Confused and completely lost his eyes absorbed his surrounding again when he slowly started walking out of the cave, shakey feet carrying him while his hand was still placed onto his stomach.

Jongin moved his hands away irritated when his hand hadn't really held anything that felt like a wound and as he moved his torn and soaked shirt only to end up blinking irritated, swallowing again as he spotted the pink scar of being stabbed.

With a strong frown he dropped the fabric again to look forward.
Was he dead ?
Was this a dream ?

Drops of water appeard falling from the sky when it started to rain, dropping only little water drops at first as jongin turned his head back over the fields to see the castle in the distance.

°•°•°♡°•°•°

,, answer me ! "

,, After everything ? You're just going to give up like that ? both of you damnit! " jongdae continued to curse as he kicked the doors constandly walking in between their dungeons.

Kyungsoo knew she wasnt facing him so he wasnt either when he very much rather looked onto the peoples feet walking by through the little window to the courtyards ground.

,, you're so selfish !"

he could tell the servant felt frustrated as he finally stopped in front of kyungsoos door again ,, you really cant do anything right do you know that !?"
The siren looked down but still didnt feel like responding or reacting much to the servant. He didnt feel like it mattered in the end anyway.

,,do you know why !?
Because you dont try hard enough ! You just give up like this ??
Because it's easier to die ? Huh? This must be your revenge to jongin since he died you should too right !?"

But jongdae didnt know what was going on in his head when kyungsoo moved his eyes along the ground and the other way.

Yes it was easier to just die but couldnt he understand that he was tired aswell. Couldnt he understand that he cant do it anymore, that he had reached his limits in ruining so much. He was tired of doing wrong and letting people down.
Jongin was the hope of so many people and he took that away.