Chapter 74 : The End Of A King

°•°•°◇°•°•°

Kyungsoo turned to look down when he felt Liquid drip from his nose, raising his hand to it as it continued and he found it staining his fingers red.

'' come on " jongin demanded softly as he pulled him up not really wanting to waste time after he had seen it aswell.

A bit unsteady kyungsoo let the prince pull him with himself as the elder pulled his sword while running through the crowds of armoured men and women who have now turned their attention to the pair.

Yet nobody dared to make a move but rather watched them pass through as some had passed out or even died while others where trying to collect themselves.

Until they got back to the area where the fights were still going active.
jongin hadn't intended to come to a stop but a blade rising out of nowhere to his throat made him stop instandly.

Kyungsoo looked forward shocked when the prince had pushed him back to fall away and out of reach while he pulled his own sword as fast to remove the blade threatening his life and making her stumble back instead.

Still startled kyungsoo stared at sohyun, 2 blades in her hands as he hair was messed up and she had an expression painted by nothing but fury.

She looked nothing like the girl he had met while washing dirty clothes.
Her eyes met his.
'' what. ARE YOU !?"

Jongins frown hardened fiercely as he stepped in front of the siren making her look up at the prince instead now.
'' and you knew "

'' sohyun " kyungsoo stood up even before jongin could reply. The siren frowned himself, he wanted to yell at her and be mad and angry because she had used him and is causing so many deaths but as he looked at her state now he couldnt figure out what to say.

'' he isnt HUMAN " she yelled pointing her blade at kyungsoo before glaring at the prince '' yet you.. you HOLD him but we elves WE CAN BURN DOWN ! Right !"

'' sohyun listen" jongjn started as he sighed wanting to step closer but the sirens hand holding him back hy his arm stopped him '' you've been treated unfairly, your kind has been but I'm going to set things right once I'm king. Things will change I promise not just around here.. everywhere. We dont need to fight like this " he frowned while she stared at him in disbelief.

'' set things right ? I'm covered in scared for the rest of my life ! I'll have my parents screams in MY HEAD for the rest of my life BECAUSE OF YOU HUMANS ! I'm going to make sure to set things right." She panted groaning out a battle cry as he started swinging her blades again to have jongin dodge them with his own, backing away at the force, also pushing the shorter back causing him to Due to his dizziness as he stumbled to fall back.

Yet Kyungsoo wouldnt lose focus when he took the bow around him in hand again as he pulled one of his last arrows out leaning back to pull it back on the string, aiming for her head.

Yet he had to hesitate when she pushed her blade against jongins after they had turned and swung it at each other a couple of times letting their blades meet like they were magnetic to each other.