Chapter 69 : Bandages For Trauma

°•°♡°•°

" relax, I know you like it.. it's not like you can do anything against it so why dont you play along ?"
Kyungsoo opened his eyes in an instant, finding the blank walls of the room that he faced while laying on the bed as he blinked a couple of times, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes when a sudden shiver ran down his spine once he remembered what he dreamed of.

Turning around kyungsoo noticed the space left on the bed was empty, it made him sigh as he finally went to sit up. Wiping his hand over half his face in exhaustion as a mother shiver ran through his body.

The bandages around him felt a lot more tightened than he remembered yesterday and when he glanced down onto himself, he could see how clean and fresh they were meaning jongin or a servant had changed them during the night.

Kyungsoo swallowed bending down carefully as it pressed against and stretched the cuts and bruises all over his body mostly his back and ofcorse the brun on his chest.
He pulled his boots on tightening them before he stood back up to make his way toward the chair where he spotted his shirt, hanging over it.

Yet as he took a hold of the fabric he turned only to unexpectedly face the mirror on the wardrobe.

His eyes roamed his bandaged body at that, shocked but also afraid as he walked closer to it for a better look, keeping his shirt in his hand.

He turned a bit to look at his back spotting bruises all over his shoulders, bits of long cuts peaking out from the bandage, blinking hesitantly he turned back just to let his eyes trail down to his hands now instead, one of it being bandaged all the way up to his elbow and he knew it was because he had burned it and gotten it stabbed into the wall.
he didnt know how it would look if he removed it or if he healed from it.
Being burned left the ugliest scars and the worst on kyungsoo.

He wondered if jongin saw it and what he had thought of it when he did. He wouldnt be so pretty anymore after he had healed from all the wounds he carried away this time.

Another time he blinked as he looked back up at himself in the mirror clinging onto the fabric once his eyes averted back to the ground It wasnt like he had much to offer anyway.

He'd been used by so many people in so many different ways.
And He was just the idiot who let them do so.

,, hey "
Jongins voice appeared and he flinched quieckly turning to look up at him while he walked further into the room after having closed the door behind himself.
,, you're up .. I was just, I had.
I had to talk to a couple of.. people in the castle since we just returned and the war meetings were more important at first so, I took care .. of that today " he sighed clearly a little stressed, kyungsoo noticed as the ptince stopped in front of him finally inhaling as he asked ,, are you alright ?"

The siren was quiet at first, just looking at him before he nodded lightly to himself, unfolding the shirt to pull it over his head ,, you should have woken me "

The prince looked sceptical down at him ,, I.. figured it's better to let you sleep a bit more.. I was worried, that's why I left early I wanted to finish all my duties till you woke up,which well, I'm a bit late I guess" he chuckled weakly but kyungsoo only blinked at him a little shocked but also touched.

,, you .. finished all your duties for today in just the morning so you could talk to me when I wake up ?"