Chapter 23 : Sekai

Kyungsoo didnt know what it was about or why the prince had wanted him to sneak out in the night. He hadnt even known exactly when he should be there.

Neither had he known if he even should be going.. for all he knew it could be a test of some sort to make sure he obeys.

The mere thought of it angered him as he looked outside with a glare and folded arms watching it get darker and darker.

The darker it got the weaker his glare became because he couldnt deny that he was curious to why the prince wanted him there and what he wanted to show him.

But he didnt want to give in, he had still felt bad and angry at himself for acting so pathetically with that servant jongdae.

Yet ..

It wasnt like he lied to him.. what he said was true, he didnt hate jongin but he knew he should..

He bit his lip looking over to the door when it was now dark as he got up from his seat and slowly made his way over to it.

Carefully he pulled on the door opening it slowly only to find that there were no guards placed before it like usually every night and he swallowed with a confused frown as he hesitated.

He could run for it, it was in the middle of the night and no guards where there, he could escape.

Or could he..

Sohyuns face appeard before his eyes and to his displease jongins face aswell when he left the room heading for the way to get down and out slowly as he thought to himself
It was the opposite of the direction he would have to take to meet jongin.

In conflict he closed his eyes, stopping in his steps, angry at himself for even considering it but if he left where would he go.. things just weren't that easy anymore.
He couldnt just return home, he didnt have one.

A little sad aswell he sighed as he turned around again and started heading toward the stalls

°•°•°♡°•°•°

Kyungsoo sneaked his way past the last few guard, turning to be in the stalls as he was exhaling when he finally could once he didnt have to pay attention to every corner around him, expecting to be caught or to run if necessary.

He knew humans way all too well, if they caught him late at night they would think he tried to escape and that arrogant king would use the ring again.

The images of this scenario mad heim question what he was doing again, he didnt trust it fully as he made slow steps forward cautious and attentive to any noise that didnt come from the horses, as he tried to head for kais stall which had been all the way in the back.

He shushed a few horses that he startled only briefly petting their head before walking further, when suddenly a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him down.

He only gasped but didnt have time to yelp or scream as his mouth was covered aswell. He pulled his free arm up pointing his elbow out before he swung it back and into the person that held him down, who had let him go in result while groaning quietly.

The siren frowned with big eyes when he realized it had been jongin who was now rubbing his stomach with a weak and quiet chuckle.
,, you hit hard..."

He scanned the prince from up to down when he spotted the old looking clothing he had worn. Completely standing in contrast to his usual expensive looking clothing.