Chapter 65 : place of safety

[ I'm late yes, really late. Ive been having a real, nuclear bad writer's block so I'm doing weekly updates for now unless I randomly catch the writting fever.

Updates always on tuesdays ]

[ also this is unedited so feel free to ask at ununderstable shit ✌]

°•°•°◇°•°•°

,, this is hopeless.. " Chanyeol muttered under his breath when he moved the bandage back over kyungsoos burn on his chest.
,, it seems infected.. not to mention all his other wounds.. he needs a physician " he learned Back a little looking up at his prince who blinked down.

,, we have to return to the castle " jongin stated with a worried frown glancing down at kyungsoo as he pulled his jacket back over him while his hand rested on his forehead feeling how he was burning up, sweating and being paler than usually, when he laid his hand on his swiftly. It was Cold and He was shivering.

,, we cant ! What about sohyun?" Chanyeol stood up again as jongdae stepped closer desperately ,, what if they did worse to her, we need to find her "

The prince was quiet pressing his lips together before he figured out what to do as he glanced back up at him.
,, then I will head back to the castle and chanyeol will stay with you to search for sohyun.. I'll return to help you once kyungsoos out of dange-"
,, that's a bad idea " chanyeol admitted looking at the both of them before down at the siren again.
,, hes just a servant, they wont provide him with a physician your father would never understand. It's a surprise he had even let you leave the castle "

But jongin shock his head ,, theres no time or choice I wont let him die, if he recovers enough to wake up we will know more about sohyun aswell "

,, but .. " the servant got down to him aswell now ,, what if it will be too late "
,, it wont " he spoke determined only for his knight to speak up once more.

,, have you not listened to what I said ? You cant bring him to a physician like that, everyone in the castle is already on edge suspecting everyone who crosses a corner. He used to be in the dungeon for treason. Your father wont let a physician save him. He will most likely put him back in the dungeons"

Jongin clenched his teeth looking at kyungsoos expressionless face. He tried to not make it too obvious that he was anxious and.. afraid.
,, the.. " he started ,, the warlock "

His servants eyes visibly widened
,, yes he may also know where sohyun is "

,, this is getting ridiculous " chanyeol finally snapped with an angered expression ,, do you know how dangerous a warlock is ? Hes manipulative and he never does anything without a price-"
,, it doesnt matter I can handle him" jongin answered simply as he moved his hands under kyungsoos body again after dressing him with the jacket now rather then letting it lay over him.

He carried him toward his horse while jongdae already got onto his own as chanyeol watched them in disbelief. ,, ok what's going on. I've had enough of this bullshit, who is this boy or that girl we are sill searching who are they for real ?"
,, chanyeol...-" he wouldnt even let jongdae continue as jongin had now adjusted himself with kyungsoo on his horse, letting the siren lean against him with his back gently as he held him with an arm around his waist.