21

Sam

----

Stepping out of the car I shove my phone into my pocket. Andrew and I make our way to my front door.

"This was fun." Andrew and I stop at my front porch

"You did pick a good movie." It goes quiet. Both of us are unsure of what to do next. The question hangs in the air I can just tell from how nervous Andrew looks. It has to be said.

"Was this a date?" Andrew's eyes grow as his face becomes a dusty pink. He smiles at the ground while scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you want it to be?" He says looking me in the eyes with so much hope.

"A little bit" My ears get hot as I watch Andrew stand there in glee.

"Then it was a date, I hope you had as much fun as I did. Maybe we could do it again?" His smile grows as his face gets pinker and pinker.

"I would like that" We stand there for a moment longer. Neither of us wants to say a word.

"Well, good night Samuel."

"Good night Andrew, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

With that, I turn and enter my house. Waving to Andrew one last time as he walks back to his car. Once he gets in his hands fly to his face, as he leans down onto the steering wheel. Sitting there for a few seconds he shoots up straight his expression beaming.

"How was the movie?" I jump around to find Granny in the doorway of the kitchen. She walks over to my side and looks out the window at Andrew with me.

"It was really good."

"It looks like you make him very happy," I can feel my face get warm but all I can do is smile Granny looks at me "And it looks like he makes you happy too."

"He does. I like him a lot." we watch as he pulls away. The view into the front yard gets darker as Andrew drives away.

---

I'll be having more chapters from Andrew's perspective soon.

Thank you for reading! Please like and vote.

See you in the next chapter.