51

Sam

----

Were outside in the garden once again. The two of us just enjoying the cool shade after I finished in the garden. My head rested on Andrew's shoulder as he flips through his sketchbook. Showing me everything he's been working on.

The mood is quiet and solemn. He's been more down since we got back from New York. Everything just seems to be longer now. Kisses linger, hugs are tighter. I think we both know whats needed to be said, but neither one of us has the heart to mention it. 

Andrew is leaving next week to go to California. Colleges are starting up soon, its time to get ready for the school year. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked lifting my head.

"I..." He pauses for a moment before dropping his head into his hands. "I want it to be, but it's not."

Scooting closer I rub small circles on his back.

"I don't want to go. I want to stay here with you." He looks back up at me, his eyes are shiny with tears.

"I know, I don't want to go either." Standing in front of Andrew I pull him in for a hug. 

"I love you so much. I don't want to keep you from achieving everything you're capable of." His cries are muffled in my chest as he holds me close. "You are such a different person than when we first met. I want you to keep growing." his voice grows soft as he whimpers out his words.

"Your right, These two years you've pushed me to try new things. Not only have you helped me grow. You did as well." holding his face in my hands I bend down kissing him on the forehead, "So much has changed for you."

"Now everything is going to change again,"

"Its nothing we can't handle."

"I don't want to break up," Andrew's eyes well up in tears again "But I don't want to make you sit around waiting for me to call." Andrew pulls me back in a hug."what should we do?"

"I don't know babe, I don't know."

----

Thank you so much for reading and supporting me as I've been writing this. It encouraged me so much. And look at me now, Its almost done.

Vote and share if you would like.

I'll see you in the last update.