three

Chapter three: boot camp pt. 1

Zara

Six weeks later.

So summer had gone by, it was still pretty much here but the day had finally came. Zayn and I were on a train to London in order to get to Bootcamp.

At home everything was pretty much the same, school was over for the summer meaning I had the choice to work full time at the nail salon, which was great because it allowed me to get more shifts and save some pounds that will be needed. I didn't wanted my parents to go through the trouble so I busted my arse off over that time in order to afford my expenses during these days.

My phone vibrated on my hands.

Levi

Good luck, hot stuff ;)

Thank youuuu :3

''You're here'' I heard a voice behind me while talking with my friends. As I turned I saw Levi standing with a cup in his right hand.

''Hey'' I said timidly and I took a step towards him.

''Come on'' He took my hand and we walked through the crowd until we reached a sort of alleyway but we were still on the rooftop. It was in between the rail of the building and the door that we had use to come up here. There was a couple making out so he stopped. ''Outta here now, lads.'' He took a step to the side so they could leave. I leaned against the wall and he did the same on the rail and he looked at me.''Looking good, Malik'' said with a smirk and I fucking giggled like a 13 year old girl.

''You're not so bad yourself'' I put a strand of hair behind my ear as I blushed. He's so freaking hot.

''Would you look at little Zee?'' his smirk only got bigger. ''Want one?'' he offered a cigarette that immediately decline. ''A goody two shoes, I like that'' he placed one between his lips.

''I'd rather not die young. You are actually buying an illness, know that?'' I said with a smirk while he look to the side smoking his cigarette shaking his head. I took that time to contemplate him, he's freaking gorgeous.

He also looks like trouble.

Levi is a year older than me so he is about to graduate in a few weeks

Levi is a year older than me so he is about to graduate in a few weeks. That makes me question why his sudden interest in me. I heard he's planning to move to London for uni so I know he won't be staying here long.

''So what did you want to talk about?'' I broke the silence while he stepped on the remaining of his cigarette, turning it off.

''Straight to the point, nice'' he got closer to me. ''I guess I just wanted to say that I believe you are pretty hot'' he took me by the waist and I placed my right hand on his chest increasing the distance between us.