thirty seven

Chapter thirty seven

Zara

''I guess old habits do die hard

''I guess old habits do die hard.'' Is the first thing I hear as I wake up and squirm in my place, only to feel trapped by two bulky tattooed arms. My neck feels sore and I'd like to deny it but I have a dry bead of drool on the side mouth. That was a good sleep.

I open my eyes and there's a pair of blue ones looking very smug accompanied by a huge smirk.

''What time is it?'' I pry Harry's arm from my waist and sit down looking at Louis. I discreetly wipe the side of my mouth with the back of my hand.

''The show doesn't start until a few hours.'' He says mindlessly looking at his phone. ''Anyway, you and I need to talk.'' He points to me before returning back to him and I furrow my brows.

''What about?'' I scratch some of my head and stretch out my arms. Harry starts moving on the couch and I place the blanket over his body. I return my sight to Louis and he shakes his head playfully.

''Not here.'' He simply says before jerking up and going to other room of the arena. I quickly get up, confused but I follow him anyway. He finds the makeup room empty and offers me bottle of water before sitting on the couch, motioning for me to do the same so I settle in one of the makeup chairs in front of him.

''What's going on?'' I ask a little clueless. I literally have no idea what this could be about.

''I should be asking you the same question.'' His tone is still playful so I don't get worried just yet. He's a very carefree lad but when he turns serious he's literally a nightmare I wouldn't recommend you coming across. I raise both eyebrows in surprise so he takes is as a signal for him to go on. ''How's everything with Luke?''

''What?'' I ask a little amused. How does he know? ''What do you mean?'' I ask for clarification.

''Come on Zee, I'm not blind. I've seen you two being a little too friendly with each other.'' He wiggles both his eyebrows and I feel the heat run up to my cheekbones.

If there's something I don't like it's PDA. I don't find it appealing whatsoever and I like keeping my stuff very private. It's impossible for Louis to have seen us because I prefer maintaining private stuff, well, for lack of a better word, private.

Not hidden because I'm not like that. It's just that I've never felt the need to actually share that much affection towards anyone and Luke it's no exception.

It's an ambiguous side of me because with my friends and family I'm very open about physical contact, for fucks sake, I even slept with Harry for two and a half months at the x factor house and I literally just woke up from a nap tangled in his arms.

But then, there's me with, what you'd qualify as a romantic interest, Luke in this case, and I don't like showing off to anybody that we are- not together- kinda just fooling around.