thirty eight

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the daylight,
I'm right here, when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

song: heartbreak girl by 5 Seconds of Summer

(a/n: not meant to be played while reading)

Chapter thirty eight

Harry

Helpless.

How do you tell the girl you love that the guy she's seeing is cheating on her without having a conflict of interests? You can't.

I'm still her friend but what if she doesn't believe me? If I tell her she might not trust me but if I don't tell her and she finds out I knew and did nothing she won't trust me either.

I feel helpless.

It's been two weeks since we last saw her in London and the fucking asshole couldn't keep it in his pants. I'd like to say it was just one girl but we've had nine shows since then and both my hands aren't enough to count them.

The thing that angered me the most is the fact that he's a fucking dick to her and still has her and I've been mostly good to her and I'm still a loser on the corner, not being able to voice out my feelings and I'm getting frustrated.

She needs to know the truth; the whole truth.

She deserves to know everything from my feelings towards her, to Luke cheating on her. But I shouldn't use this to my advantage, it's wrong. And I know the worst positioned here is him but I can't be this low. And much less, stand in the opportunity of being a rebound.

She's coming back tomorrow for the Manchester show and I have to be careful. I wish I didn't have to tell her and be the one to break down the bad news but I can't let her be oblivious to the situation.

I hate to be a snitch too but my friendship with her is much more important than any other men code. Pushing all of my feelings aside, she needs to know. I'd be wrong for her to be with someone who's cheating on her, right?

And that idiot has some nerve. Like I'd be the most loyal boyfriend in the whole entire world if she was by my side. She's my entire world and he treats her as any other girl, which is awful because no one should be treated like that, much less, her.

-

The concert tonight it's going to be a mess.

My whole family is coming, as well as Louis' and Zayn's so there's gonna be a lot of people going around backstage by the time the open acts start singing.

I have yet to talk to Zee but she's coming in a few minutes and I'm hoping I get to talk to her.

There's always people taking over her attention and as the people pleaser she is, she isn't able to reject any of the help she's asked for. She's always willing to help; like the other day, Niall's show pants ripped on one of the legs because of his split and since Caroline wasn't able to sow it down while he had them on, Zee had to lay on the floor while stitching up the hole.

Don't even ask, the guy owns thousands of pants, yet, those are his- and I quote- 'lucky pants'.

The thing is, she's never alone and I needed her to be. I have to talk to her and most importantly, I needed to get to her before Luke. Which would be hard given that he was as anxious to see her as me, for totally different reasons.