fifty four

(a/n: this is part of a double update so make sure to read fifty three before this)

Chapter fifty four

Harry

My head is pounding and I feel a bit trapped between the bed and the lightweight I have on top of me but I immediately smile as I feel small kisses on my back and her giggle when I move a little.

I groan and I move around in a swift movement, taking her with me and making her straddle my lap as I face her. Quickly regretting my decision because my head has a pulse but thankfully the room is dark enough.

''Wakey wakey, bubs.'' She whispers at me and I can barely see her because of the darkness of the room but I smile anyway, squinting my eyes and stretching back.

''Morning bambi.'' I groggily say and she comes down to hug my chest and I press a kiss to the side of her head.

''So you do remember last night. I was starting to feel it was gonna be a big blur for you. You drank a lot.'' She teases and I smile.

''Of course I do, great night. Good booze, hot girl, crazy sex, and amazing dance moves.'' She snorts out a laugh that makes her chest vibrates and it makes me laugh as well.

''Amazing dance moves.'' She laughs louder and I join her before acting offended.

''Oi, you're being mean now.'' I pout and she pulls away looking at me. ''Don't kiss me, I reek.'' I hide my mouth underneath my hand and she smiles.

''Yeah, you are reeking of booze from your pores baby, not just your mouth.'' She says and I look at her surprised.

''Hey!'' She cuddles me again and I sigh. ''I have to go take a shower before we go.'' She nods but she holds onto me tighter. ''Baby.''

''Cuddle me for a few more minutes.'' She asks and I nod. I stroke her back for a while until she's willing to let me go and I remember last night.

How she was so assertive with me and responsive to my touch. I don't know what came onto me but she liked it, I knew she liked it. All things aside it was a perfect night and I wouldn't change a thing about it because to me it was perfect and I hope she can say that too.

In a few hours we get back home and the craziness that it implies within. I only get a few free days there, up until Gem's graduation that's in ten days, and then I have to go back to the states so we can promote the new album that's coming up in three weeks.

After all of that, I finally get to come back home and spend time with Zee and my family for the holidays.

She's been feeling a little nervous these past few days because of our outing as a couple but thankfully in Japan tabloids were much more respectful and nothing had gone on the press. The only major thing was the picture of us in Australia and the speculations after her wearing my t-shirts or me wearing her scarf.

But so far everything was looking good and I was thankful for that.

''Baby, now I really have to go.'' I say and she gives me one last squeeze after releasing me and she shivers at the sudden loss of contact. ''Oh don't get cold, here.'' I pull the covers up until her face and she snuggles in it giving me a look and looking beautiful.

I grab my phone real quick and I open the camera app, quickly snapping a picture of her and she smiles at me.

''You better delete that.'' She warns me an I shake my head, looking at the picture. ''Let me look at least.''